Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The West’s Puppet Has Been Promoted! Login/Join 
Administrator
posted
Instead on telling him to sit on the negotiating table??

What a bunch of warmongering fuckwits! clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67041 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Those F16's may turn the tide. We ought to throw in a few dozen A10's too. Turn those T 72's into cole slaw.

I'm not going to remind Saeed that Russia started this shit.

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15134 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
Instead on telling him to sit on the negotiating table??

What a bunch of warmongering fuckwits! clap

Negotiations imply you are willing to give away parts of your country in order to appease an invader. Ain’t gonna happen. Was the UAE willing to give away an Emirate or two to keep the Houthis from rocketing Abu Dabai?? Oh, that’s right- you just bought them off with bribery. animal clap

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13172 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Negotiations means running away, cowardly, with your tail tucked between your legs, leaving billions of your military equipment behind! rotflmo

Forgot to mention.

To Stone Age cave dwellers, after 20 years crimes against humanity.

Where no schools, hospitals, homes, were off limit! jumping

Posts: 67041 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Mitchell:
Those F16's may turn the tide. We ought to throw in a few dozen A10's too. Turn those T 72's into cole slaw.

I'm not going to remind Saeed that Russia started this shit.

A 10s would be sitting ducks. Wink

Grizz

When the horse has been eliminated, human life may be extended an average of five or more years.
James R. Doolitle

I think they've been misunderstood. Timothy Tredwell

Posts: 1605 | Location: Central Alberta, Canada | Registered: 20 July 2019Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Kanec
posted Hide Post
Its just escalating and nobody know where and how it ends but one thing is certain, it will end badly without peace talks

Posts: 201 | Location: Heart of Europe where East meets the West | Registered: 19 January 2023Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Saeed:
Negotiations means running away, cowardly, with your tail tucked between your legs, leaving billions of your military equipment behind! rotflmo

Forgot to mention.

Where no schools, hospitals, homes, were off limit! jumping[/QUOT

What does any of this have to do with negotiating away part of your country to a foreign invader? Rather pitiful attempt at deflection. Oh, and you forgot to mention agent orange this time. hammering

One of Us
Picture of Kanec
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jdollar:

Forgot to mention.

What does any of this have to do with negotiating away part of your country to a foreign invader? Rather pitiful attempt at deflection. Oh, and you forgot to mention agent orange this time. hammering

NATO gave away Kosovo so no matter how you slice it, other countries could use that for their own purposes
As if you don’t want someone to do something you don’t agree with, don’t do it yourself
And so you don’t jump down my throat I’m no fan of Russia
Here is on this forum we have a tendency to act like 3 years old on sand pile

Posts: 201 | Location: Heart of Europe where East meets the West | Registered: 19 January 2023Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:

Forgot to mention.

they are both ILLEGAL INVASIONS!

KOSOVO and that war also is a reminder.

Clinton bombed whole villages to oblivion!

The world's NUMBER ONE war monger, America, had a field day.

Basically, we already have World War III in action.

This could have been brought down to negotiations.

But, of course, that will NOT benefit America! clap

One of Us
posted Hide Post
What is there to negotiate Saeed?

What is it each side can give up for there to be peace?

Why do you keep dodging these questions?

Posts: 6162 | Location: Coeur d' Alene, Idaho, USA | Registered: 08 March 2013Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RolandtheHeadless:

THEY can decide!

Instead of your stupid politicians taking every chance to avoid their screw up at home! clap

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by RolandtheHeadless:

THEY can decide!

Instead of your stupid politicians taking every chance to avoid their screw up at home! clap

I believe the Ukrainians have decided that they are not willing to cede any more land to the Russians.

They are not the Ottomans, you can't expect them to give up their homeland the same way the Turks gave away the Holy land. clap

Posts: 3770 | Location: Boulder Colorado | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Kanec
posted Hide Post
Europe is a powder keg that flares up at times
For Americans, it is hard to understand as you guys all speak English
Here, everyone has their own language, and besides that, lots of minorities living in across borders because of the borders were drawn in times when nobody cared who is where
Then you get majority coming hard on minority and all of a sudden you got big problem
In many cases minorities were living there longer then majorities so you can’t just kick them out
It’s quite the conundrum that Ameriky can’t comprehend

One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
There is one fact that is absolutely inescapable-RUSSIA IS THE INVADER AND REFUSES TO LEAVE! And dragging any other facts into the argument is pure deflection. thumbdown

One of Us
Picture of Kanec
posted Hide Post
quote:
There is one fact that is absolutely inescapable-RUSSIA IS THE INVADER AND REFUSES TO LEAVE! And dragging any other facts into the argument is pure deflection. thumbdown

Not trying to deflect
Just stating how messy things can be and had been and it will be into a future
Relationships and loyalties between countries change with generations
Honestly I don’t like it anymore then you or anyone else does

I also understand that Americans will never understand Europes problems just like Europeans don’t understand Americas problems either

One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
WHO INVADED WHO??? Confused Roll Eyes

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:

The inescapable factis no invader succeeds!

America has set the standards!

War hungry, cowardly, criminals who just enjoy invading and destroying other countries.

And ALWAYS get their sorry arse handed to them.

Their voters are too stupid to see this.

And the evidence so visible right now.

Biden or Trump?

What a bloody choice! clap

One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
Simply more deflection. Sure, invaders EVENTUALLY get tossed out- but at what cost and how long does it take? If Putin is allowed to keep Crimea and half the Donyesk region, what happens when he sets his sights on Moldova, Georgia, Latvia, etc. Stop him now or pay more to stop him later…..Once again, Ukraine did NOT start this war. WHO INVADED WHO? horse

Administrator
posted Hide Post
This war, like all wars, will end with Meg.

Prolonging it is only beneficial to the West.

They use every opportunity to have a camera op with their puppet!

And that criminal of a puppet couldn’t careless about the people dying in his country!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

War hungry, cowardly, criminals who just enjoy invading and destroying other countries.

Biden or Trump?

Oh, I dunno. We had some success in the ETO in the mid-1940's. You've heard of that, right? We stopped the North Koreans and Chinese from taking over southern Korea. We kicked the Northern Alliance out of Afghanistan. We got rid of Saddam. It is certainly correct that after those initial successes, we managed to fuck up by not just clearing out after the job was done. But, you're bullshit chitchat about Americans being cowards, tail between their legs and all of that is nonsense. And, you know it. Many folks have said it and I'll repeat it: it drives you crazy that your pissant desert shithole of a country is required to depend on us for it's very existence. I'd be mad too if I wasn't capable of defending my own country. So, vent away. We understand. Wink

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Mitchell:
quote:
quote:

Biden or Trump?

Oh, I dunno. We had some success in the ETO in the mid-1940's. You've heard of that, right? We stopped the North Koreans and Chinese from taking over southern Korea. We kicked the Northern Alliance out of Afghanistan. We got rid of Saddam. It is certainly correct that after those initial successes, we managed to fuck up by not just clearing out after the job was done. But, you're bullshit chitchat about Americans being cowards, tail between their legs and all of that is nonsense. And, you know it. Many folks have said it and I'll repeat it: it drives you crazy that your pissant desert shithole of a country is required to depend on us for it's very existence. I'd be mad too if I wasn't capable of defending my own country. So, vent away. We understand. Wink

Hahaha!

Carry on glorifying your sorry, cowardly arse!

Biden or Trump?? clap

One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
quote:

And that criminal of a puppet couldn’t care less about the people dying in his country!

What’s a Meg? Confused And Putin is too busy hiding from anyone and everyone, fearing assassination from his buddies…

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

And that criminal of a puppet couldn’t care less about the people dying in his country!

What’s a Meg? Confused And Putin is too busy hiding from anyone and everyone, fearing assassination from his buddies…

Putin, and China, are only following in America's past footsteps. clap

And China is beating you all to a pulp!

Remember the Chink Virus? rotflmo

One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
I give up. It’s a waste of time to comment on this thread. Obviously the US is the great Satan, Zelensky is a puppet, and Vlad the invader can do no wrong… 2020

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed is on Pluto. The United States has been and remains the richest, most productive, most innovative nation in the history of the world. It's not even close and nobody can credibly argue otherwise.

He's right about a lot of things but not for the reasons he thinks. He hates us for the same reasons all arab nations hate us. They resent the fact that we control their destiny at the end of the day.

As for his allegations of cowardice, etc. Total nonsensical insulting bullshit. I can understand a lot of his complaints, we've made a lot of mistakes
but I for one will forever disagree and reject the idea that the Americans who shed blood for at least the ostensible right of these third world countries to have the right to be free and for self-determination were cowards....it makes my blood boil. When Iran invades his country for their oil, who do you think he will be looking to for help?

You tell us Saeed. Will Saudi Arabia or some other arab desert shithole save you and your country and your national and personal wealth?

Or, will it be us?

I'm done with this.

One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
Sudan, Somalia, Syria, Libya, Lebanon, Iraq, Afghanistan, Iran. What do they have in common??

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Sudan, Somalia, Syria, Libya, Lebanon, Iraq, Afghanistan, Iran. What do they have in common??

You stop that, Saeed is from the UAE and I see they just made the top ten list along with Saudi Arabia, top ten countries with the greatest prevalence for modern day slavery:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...56d7cb79406775&ei=15

What a fucked region of the world! clap

Posts: 3770 | Location: Boulder Colorado | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With Quote