Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Don Lemon out at CNN Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
Man, Carlson and Lemon both in the same day.

We are losing two world-class assholes.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-fires-don-lemon

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15134 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Madow next and then your news services are improving. I havnt seen much of her but every time I have she managed to make everything about herself.

Posts: 4289 | Location: South Island NZ | Registered: 21 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Seems odd to me that both of these clowns were shit-canned the same day. Quite a coincidence.

And, our news services are fine if you are following the right news services.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Probably correct. Its hard to get past the FOX/CNN/MSNBC blanket if you are overseas.

Posts: 4289 | Location: South Island NZ | Registered: 21 July 2008Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Lemon got LEMMONED! clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67045 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Mitchell:
Seems odd to me that both of these clowns were shit-canned the same day. Quite a coincidence.

That does seem like an improbable coincidence, unless the Fox suit made the big fellows nervous about broadcasting off-center views.

TomP

Our country, right or wrong. When right, to be kept right, when wrong to be put right.

Carl Schurz (1829 - 1906)

Posts: 14391 | Location: Moreno Valley CA USA | Registered: 20 November 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TomP:
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Mitchell:

That does seem like an improbable coincidence, unless the Fox suit made the big fellows nervous about broadcasting off-center views.

I think CNN saw an opportunity to shitcan a liability knowing that the focus will be on Tucker Carlson.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Im not completely up with it, but I did see his exchange with the republican representative of indian decent- sorry I cant remember his name.

What struck me most was the discomfort of Lemons college sitting next too him. She sat back in her chair and obviously did not like where he was going, and didnt participate. I dont know the ins and out of thier discussion but you could tell he was crossing a line.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by shankspony:
Im not completely up with it, but I did see his exchange with the republican representative of indian decent- sorry I cant remember his name.

What struck me most was the discomfort of Lemons college sitting next too him. She sat back in her chair and obviously did not like where he was going, and didnt participate. I dont know the ins and out of thier discussion but you could tell he was crossing a line.

These stupid idiots only made a name for themselves by crossing the line.

Both left freaks and right freaks!

Just look where it has gotten Trump.

The most incompetent, selfish, stupid, crook there ever was.

And so many still worship him.

Might even get him to rule them again!

American voters have the collective intelligence of a turnip! clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67045 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
American voters have the collective intelligence of a turnip! clap

Sure looks that way.

Posts: 15883 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 10 April 2007Reply With Quote