New
Find
Notify
Tools

This Is Texas Republican Politics Login/Join 
one of us
posted
https://www.reuters.com/legal/...y-powell-2023-02-24/

There is no "ethics" in Republican politics in Texas. Just ask our Attorney General. https://www.kvue.com/article/n...84-b4e7-2444e726fc84 Texas is a safe haven for MAGA nuts.

Posts: 13780 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
There's sure not any ethics in demonrat politics either

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
That is correct ^^^!

The Republicans are far far from stellar. They have many problems…NOT being fiscally conservative is one.

That said…for normal people the Republican Party IS the only option. Be very critical from within and participate in the Primary process.

Voting against (R)s by voting for a Democrat is “cutting your nose off to spite your face.” Just plain dumb.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36614 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ledvm:
That is correct ^^^!

The Republicans are far far from stellar. They have many problems…NOT being fiscally conservative is one.

That said…for normal people the Republican Party IS the only option. Be very critical from within and participate in the Primary process.

Voting against (R)s by voting for a Democrat is “cutting your nose off to spite your face.” Just plain dumb.

Right. Vote for the party whose whackadoo members recently began advocating secession/division of our country. Same group that fomented a riot in our capital while trying to overturn the results of a general election whose outcome wasn't favorable to them. Same group who continues to welcome donald trump as a proud member and who very well may nominate him as their candidate for POTUS again.

You've lost your mind, Lane.

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15094 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The democrat party has a lot of whackadoo members as well…

Don’t hear you stating anything negative about the democrats because of their fringe group…

So while I get not supporting the republican fringe, you don’t seem to take your stated view regarding the party you support.

Posts: 10628 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
That is correct ^^^!

Supporting candidates who are political liars and do not share the views or basic understanding of a representative national government is cutting your nose off to spite your face.

See the last 3 general elections.

I hear a lot we either vote for President Trump or we get Stalinism. That is not true.

President Trump was close to Stalin then President Biden.

AOC is not advocating for Secession. Greene is.

What you want to do to Social Security is not palatable. Your absolutely no abortions ever (it a state can say that) is not acceptable. Your position on gay people is not acceptable. You are the Right vets of what you claim to dislike.

Your position of how server or dangerous Jan 6 and the Big Lie is not acceptable.

Your position on enforcing your view of religion in schools and government is unacceptable.

Nor should those things ever become acceptable again.

Your position on enforcing your view of religion in schools is unacceptable.

Your position that the border is all Dems fault when the Rs had all political power between 2016-2018 (filibuster proof) and did Nothing is a lie.

Posts: 10902 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of pointblank
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LHeym500:
quote:
That is correct ^^^!

Supporting candidates who are political liars and do not share the views or basic understanding of a representative national government is cutting your nose off to spite your face.

See the last 3 general elections.

I hear a lot we either vote for President Trump or we get Stalinism. That is not true.

President Trump was close to Stalin then President Biden.

AOC is not advocating for Secession. Greene is.

What you want to do to Social Security is not palatable. Your absolutely no abortions ever (it a state can say that) is not acceptable. Your position on gay people is not acceptable. You are the Right vets of what you claim to dislike.

Your position of how server or dangerous Jan 6 and the Big Lie is not acceptable.

Not should those things ever become acceptable again.

In a country where people like you and AOC are pushing policies to pollute our children with your twisted agenda, is it any wonder that others seek extreme opposition?

Posts: 2073 | Registered: 28 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Gay people and trans people as a class are not twisted. They are citizens with as much right and benefit of citizenship as you.

How about you put on the table for debate a position of AOCs. We can debate that.

I think one of hers is to get rid of ICE. Stupid and I do not support it. However, immigration reform and border security are serious topics. Succession is not a serious topic. Jew lasers are conspiracy crazy.

Green Deal. I reject it, but agree we need to transition away from fossil fuels.

Posts: 10902 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of pointblank
posted Hide Post
quote:
Gay people and trans people as a class are not twisted. They are citizens with as much right and benefit of citizenship as you.

How about you put on the table for debate a position of AOCs. We can debate that.

I think one of hers is to get rid of ICE. Stupid and I do not support it. However, immigration reform and border security are serious topics. Succession is not a serious topic. Jew lasers are conspiracy crazy.

Green Deal. I reject it, but agree we need to transition away from fossil fuels.

Not talking about gays, but trans folks are mentally ill. What I’m really talking about is what you think is okay to teach, as well as the books you think are perfectly fine for our youngsters. This is woke perversion, and has no place in the classrooms of young kids. One extreme position, forces the opposite, from the other extreme. Thing is, you think you are moderate.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Again, if you want to debate AOC put a policy on the table.

Even Teams folks agree, it is a mental condition. Gender Dysphoria. Despite what some say. The Avenue of treatment includes gender modification through hormone and surgery.

What is your clinical alternative. Just look up people who are not harming you, your property, or your wealth.

No. Get over it. I submit most people do not care about what gender someone else is/or wants to be identified by.

They are not twisted. They are citizens. They have a right to live their lives. They cause you no harm other than feeling uncomfortable.

One of Us
Picture of pointblank
posted Hide Post
quote:

AOC is a communist. You seem to want to identify with her, Which doesn’t surprise me in the least. There’s absolutely nothing that she stands for that I agree with, you can debate her bullshit with yourself.

Even Teams folks agree, it is a mental condition. Gender Dysphoria. Despite what some say. The Avenue of treatment includes gender modification through hormone and surgery.

Boys and girls, you’re born one way or the other. Doctors playing God to change someone’s gender, is disturbing. But, your crew takes it to new heights. You want these freaks to be able to identify as whatever they want, be it a cat, cow, frog, or perhaps even a unicorn.

What is your clinical alternative. Just look up people who are not harming you, your property, or your wealth.

While I’m not worried about them as a whole, I can’t say the same for your kind. It’s the enablers that want to normalize mental disorders that scare the shit out of me. After all, if I can be a cat, why not be a mass shooter when I grow up?

No. Get over it. I submit most people do not care about what gender someone else is/or wants to be identified by.

Bullshit! YOU want to force others into accepting abnormal behavior .

They are not twisted. They are citizens. They have a right to live their lives. They cause you no harm other than feeling uncomfortable.

Not saying they aren’t citizens, and of course they have rights. But, what you can’t grasp, is that first and foremost, they need mental treatment, not some beatnik to slap them on the back, and tell them that all is well .

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
If you want the USA to remain within normal limits…oppose the Democratic Party at every interface. The Republican Party has its issues no doubt but the basic concepts within are reasonable and workable…not so with today’s Democratic Party.

Work ‘within’ the Republican Party to help it. Pay attention to its Primaries and Primary candidates.

At this time the Republican Party is the only hope for this country. The Democratic Party of the 21st is nuts…a simple fact.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36614 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Boys and girls, you’re born one way or the other. Doctors playing God to change someone’s gender, is disturbing. But, your crew takes it to new heights. You want these freaks to be able to identify as whatever they want, be it a cat, cow, frog, or perhaps even a unicorn.

Really? What about people born with both male and female genitalia? And no matter which they want to go with, it harms nobody either way. I think trying to induce civil war & secession is just a tiny bigger pile of crap than your Mickey Mouse BS complaints.

Posts: 15880 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 10 April 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
What about people born with both male and female genitalia?

0.05% of births^^^

Certainly they are God’s children and should be helped in all ways to find their niche…but the norms of society should not hinge on 5/100ths of a percent of the population. They should be brought into realms of functioning with the 99.95%. They did just fine with that parameter until the 21st century.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
One party, one religious belief, one right way of thinking.

Tjst is the faction of the right. That is much closer to Stalin than Biden.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pointblank:
quote:

AOC is a communist. You seem to want to identify with her, Which doesn’t surprise me in the least. There’s absolutely nothing that she stands for that I agree with, you can debate her bullshit with yourself.

While I’m not worried about them as a whole, I can’t say the same for your kind. It’s the enablers that want to normalize mental disorders that scare the shit out of me. After all, if I can be a cat, why not be a mass shooter when I grow up?

Bullshit! YOU want to force others into accepting abnormal behavior .

Not saying they aren’t citizens, and of course they have rights. But, what you can’t grasp, is that first and foremost, they need mental treatment, not some beatnik to slap them on the back, and tell them that all is well .

What you cannot heap is the medical field has

decided depending on one’s degree of gender dysphoria hormones and surgery is treatment. What you do not grasp is it affects you none.

You want to make people who cost you nothing to live like you. Most people do not care.

Tell me how she is communist. I identified two general policies. Put her policies on the table; Not labels.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
0.05% of births^^^

Yes! Mr. Manbun, wokester v itself thanks we need to totally revamp society for .o5% of births.... Boy he has lost the track.....if he ever had it...

Posts: 41785 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
If voting against Trump, Greene and Palin destroys the United States, I'm ok with it. I'd also add that voting for Omar, AOC, Harris and Newsome is a vote for destroying the United States.

This idea that trans folks, gay folks, lady folks or non white folks don't have nor deserve rights is strictly democrat. Rights apply to all Americans, ( God Given and unalienable,) that ill people like the cross dressers should be appropriately managed and supervised doesn't mean they aren't humans with rights. That the Dems wanna come uncorked with freaky exaggerating is their gig.

Posts: 9115 | Location: Dillingham Alaska | Registered: 10 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of pointblank
posted Hide Post
quote:
You want to make people who cost you nothing to live like you. Most people do not care.

Hilarious, coming from you. It’s you that’s wants to force the rest of us to accept that these are normal folks. If they, and your ilk would just leave it alone, let them do their thing behind closed doors, things would be different. But, no, you want us to believe that these folks are part of the mainstream, which they are not. Do you really believe, that women across America, embrace a trans man sharing their office bathroom with them? You are diluted if you do.