Notify
Tools

China's Bitch Login/Join 
One of Us
Picture of regor
posted
that's who you are libturds......

https://www.zerohedge.com/geop...e-us-china-relations

In an effort to halt the rapid decline in relations between the powerful rival countries, Secretary of State Antony J. Blinken met with President Xi Jinping on Monday in Beijing in a 35-minute meeting which the top US diplomat called a "positive step" toward mending ties.

Blinken's message that the US government is committed to responsibly managing relations appeared well received by Xi, coming at the end of Blinken's two-day visit, with the Chinese leader remarking, "This is very good." rotflmo

Biden, Blinken and the entire administration are bought and paid for by the dog eating fucks. They have the corrupt administration right where they want them and if they don't play ball, they'll pull the plug on all of them. That little soy bitch Blinken knows it as well.

Posts: 358 | Location: USA | Registered: 09 June 2023Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Heres a long term view with some insight into failings of past US presidents as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNhrUscMBR4

Posts: 4273 | Location: South Island NZ | Registered: 21 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of regor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by shankspony:
Heres a long term view with some insight into failings of past US presidents as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNhrUscMBR4

Interesting.

I don't see China as a dying superpower, although he is not the first to mention that. I'll also admit that I don't know enough to even comment on it.

Nixon f'ed us and opened the door to those rat bastards. The Chamber of Commerce kicked the SOB in.

I like his new book title, F the globalists!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
History, at least as I see it tends towards alot of hope for China.
My family had a company there in the 90s as they opened up, and it was a foolish person at the time who would have bet against them becoming quasi democratic. it was at least the path they were on. A one party democracy where you as a citizen got to vote for your representatives who then chose the premier.
But quite recently that changed. They slipped back into adult of personality that sees them firmly under the hold of a dictator again, and it happened very fast.

Posts: 4273 | Location: South Island NZ | Registered: 21 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of regor
posted Hide Post
quote:
History, at least as I see it tends towards alot of hope for China.
My family had a company there in the 90s as they opened up, and it was a foolish person at the time who would have bet against them becoming quasi democratic. it was at least the path they were on. A one party democracy where you as a citizen got to vote for your representatives who then chose the premier.
But quite recently that changed. They slipped back into adult of personality that sees them firmly under the hold of a dictator again, and it happened very fast.

I don't know how anyone has a business there currently. Between the intellectual property theft and dealing with the government, it would stress me the hell out.

I'm sure it's doable, just not for me, along with the fact that I consider them enemy #1.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
China has exposed America's sick past!

And they are trying their best to make sure America never recovers.

They don't need much help, as Americans are voting in totally useless nincompoops and brainless lefties to do that for them!

Bloody hell, what with Trump, Biden, AOC, Newson and company, I feel sorry for you lot.

Not to mention the other so called "democratically ruled" countries being in the same situation.

An idiot who cannot tell a man from a woman rules New Zealand.

A halfwit commie is ruling Australia.

An Indian is ruling the UK.

A Pakistani is ruling London.

China is laughing all the way to the top of the world! clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67021 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yes we got out 10 years ago. The post is, very much like Russia a bit earlier on. There was potential for China to become a valued contributor too the world as an economic giant and population powerhouse. If they moved towards more opens and humanitarian freedom. Which for some time they were doing. Unlike Russia, they were given every opportunity through a willingness of the wealthy nations to invest and share with them. I guess because Unlike Russia they were seen as efficient and reasonably capable of producing products of fair quality. In some ways they might have been comparable with Japan.

One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
China has exposed America's sick past!

And they are trying their best to make sure America never recovers.

They don't need much help, as Americans are voting in totally useless nincompoops and brainless lefties to do that for them!

Bloody hell, what with Trump, Biden, AOC, Newson and company, I feel sorry for you lot.

Not to mention the other so called "democratically ruled" countries being in the same situation.

An idiot who cannot tell a man from a woman rules New Zealand.

A halfwit commie is ruling Australia.

An Indian is ruling the UK.

A Pakistani is ruling London.

China is laughing all the way to the top of the world! clap

And MBS is ruling in Abu Dabai behind the scenes.The house of Saud is calling the shots in the house of Al Zayeed……. And in Dubai, the house of Al Maktoum, is playing second fiddle to that Abu Dabai as always. Must suck to be number two in a country the size of the UAE… clap flame

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13164 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of regor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Yes we got out 10 years ago. The post is, very much like Russia a bit earlier on. There was potential for China to become a valued contributor too the world as an economic giant and population powerhouse. If they moved towards more opens and humanitarian freedom. Which for some time they were doing. Unlike Russia, they were given every opportunity through a willingness of the wealthy nations to invest and share with them. I guess because Unlike Russia they were seen as efficient and reasonably capable of producing products of fair quality. In some ways they might have been comparable with Japan.

I think it was always about tapping that slave labor market. As that wanes, it’s not so attractive, except for the customer base.

Once a company loses the tech to theft, it’s over because the Chicom have no further use for you.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thats capitalism. Always the individual has to weigh up the advisability of taking advantage of a cheaper labour force. Especially when you are having to compete in your own country against products produced by said cheeper labour force. But what happened over there was the quality of life increased and with it access to the same products as we have in the west. With that came an expectation from the chinese people and higher wages until much of that advantage disappeared.
Chinese are copiers for sure. But they struggle to produce the quality tech needed nowadays. Which is why Taiwan is important at all. They have been and seem always to remain producers of average quality at a price difference.
Ill majorly disagree with you on it being over when China has no more use for us. They need the west more than we need them and evidence for that is twofold. 1- they have not dared invade Taiwan, and 2- they have majorly restrained from supporting Russia despite their wish for a multilateral world and a new currency system.