Find
Notify
Tools

Another tranny bent on murder Login/Join 
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted
Colorado suspect allegedly planned multiple school shootings: Authorities

Seems we should re-open mental institutions around the country.

quote:
Colorado authorities arrested a 19-year-old suspect for allegedly planning to shoot up multiple schools in Colorado Springs.

The 18th Judicial District Attorney’s Office on Thursday said the defendant, William Whitworth, who identified as "Lilly" and – according to a DA spokesman – was in the process of transitioning to female.

William Whitworth's preliminary hearing is scheduled for May 5.

~Ann

Posts: 19171 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Those poor sods should be in a mental asylum!

Imagine not knowing if you are a man or a woman! clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67042 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Tell us about the latest actual mass murderer in Ky, Ann. Tranny? A simple yes or no......

Posts: 15883 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 10 April 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Strange, we just had a rich whire guy murder people in public here. I am not for demonizing rich, white gifs in general.

Now, I am going to go out on a limb here and propose that Ann does not have an agenda against trans people.

Posts: 10970 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LHeym500:
Strange, we just had a rich whire guy murder people in public here. I am not for demonizing rich, white gifs in general.

Now, I am going to go out on a limb here and propose that Ann does not have an agenda against trans people.

My agenda is the serious issue of mental illness and no place for these people to get treatment and no safety for those who don't deserve the anger mentals act out.

This started a long time ago when I was a new LEO and the mental institutions shut down due to cost. Then they started putting these people in jail. No treatment there either. Next was just making homeless camps, medication, drugs and hand wringing hoping they would stay away. Now it is all about telling them to become another gender (impossible) and that will solve their anger.

So Pymple, as usual, you are wrong.

~Ann

Posts: 19171 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I will have to disagree. Being trans does not make one more likely to engage in mass murder.

Nor, do I reject modern medicine’s consensus that transitioning is not the correct form of treatment based on the degree of gender dysphoria the person feels, suffers, is going through. Pick your word.

The most consecutive and original intent of criminal law is not to punish what might happen, but to punish people when they do harm to others or their property.

As David said to the King and I ask myself when someone wants a person charged, “Have I done no hurt?”

Until, there is hurt my general response is go away.

Posts: 10970 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
My agenda is the serious issue of mental illness

Show me proof of any extra propensity for violence among transgenders aside from your bias. They are no worse than the average population. They ARE 4 times more likely to be victims of violence.

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aspen Hill Adventures:
Colorado suspect allegedly planned multiple school shootings: Authorities

Seems we should re-open mental institutions around the country.

quote:
Colorado authorities arrested a 19-year-old suspect for allegedly planning to shoot up multiple schools in Colorado Springs.

The 18th Judicial District Attorney’s Office on Thursday said the defendant, William Whitworth, who identified as "Lilly" and – according to a DA spokesman – was in the process of transitioning to female.

William Whitworth's preliminary hearing is scheduled for May 5.

The ones closed by Ronald Reagan as governor of California? Or maybe Fairfield Hills Hospital, closed under a Republican governor of Connecticut (who later went to jail himeself for financial jiggery-pokery), where Adam Lanza might have lived out his days without bothering the school in Sandy Hook.

TomP

Our country, right or wrong. When right, to be kept right, when wrong to be put right.

Carl Schurz (1829 - 1906)

Posts: 14390 | Location: Moreno Valley CA USA | Registered: 20 November 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I think Ann's point, and it seems well taken by me, is that mentally imbalanced people are the threat.

And, I agree with Saeed that it's not hard to figure out if you are a man or a woman, kind of an innie or outie thing. For those that are confused about that, I worry. You are what you are as God made you and you need to make the best of it. That doesn't include shooting people.

As far as the poster that said that transgender people were 4X more likely to experience violence against them, that is only another red flag. Bullied people are often the ones who perpetrate these atrocities.

Posts: 10037 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
I read somewhere that this 140 something mass shooting in the US within a short period of time.

I am not sure we can pin it on certain sections of society or sexual preferences.

But, I am absolutely CERTAIN it is due to the lack of respect for human life in your very sick society!

I really feel sorry for the 99% of the population who hate this as much as all of us.

Posts: 67042 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wymple:
quote:
My agenda is the serious issue of mental illness

Show me proof of any extra propensity for violence among transgenders aside from your bias. They are no worse than the average population. They ARE 4 times more likely to be victims of violence.

Pretty slow to respond, Ann. Can't find a cartoon to paste?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
What percentage of the population is trans?

I believe the stats support that transgender folks have a higher rate of mental illness than the general populace. Of course, the vast majority of the mentally ill are not dangerous.

But if the transgender population is less than 1 %, and we have had more than one trans shooter, then they are over represented statistically.

Is it a causal relationship? I really doubt it… but troubled people commit violent acts more than others, by far.

Posts: 10666 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Well, mental illness starts where a person cannot make his mind whether he is a man or a woman.

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
I think Ann's point, and it seems well taken by me, is that mentally imbalanced people with assault rifles are the threat.

Plain ordinary crazy bastards don’t usually bother anybody, and they’re a dime a dozen. Treat them like dirt for half of their life, give them easy access to an AR, and then you have a problem.

Posts: 5752 | Location: Alberta | Registered: 14 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Treated like dirt?
Shit, they are put on a pedistal nowdays, on TV the only ones who count at the queers of whatever type.

One of Us
Picture of Schrodinger
posted Hide Post
Howard Stern summed it up pretty well. Why are you turds so frightened of transsexuals?

"I thought there must be a piece of this story that I’m missing," Stern said on his show Monday. "I’m not bothered by gay people or transsexual people. They don’t impact my life, they don’t hurt my life. I love when people are in love. You wanna be a woman? Be a woman. You wanna be a dude, be a dude. Be whatever you f—ing want. As long as you ain’t hurting anybody, I’m on your team," he vented.“

Posts: 8613 | Location: Oregon  | Registered: 03 June 2018Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
He could have added, "But don't groom our children or use your declaration of gender to gain advantage at sports venues. Be prepared to accept acceptance and don't push for glorification or special treatment."

Posts: 3535 | Location: Elko, B.C. Canada | Registered: 19 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Nor, do I reject modern medicine’s consensus that transitioning is not the correct form of treatment based on the degree of gender dysphoria the person feels, suffers, is going through. Pick your word.

I don’t believe the above is correct.

Yes, we have these membership organizations putting out statements that make the above seem true…

…but I believe if you could poll practitioners — you would get a different story.

Gender dysphoria IS a psychosis NOT a variation of normal. It should be treated as all psychoses are treated — by trying to help revert to reality and by helping to gain coping skills…at least until they are adults.

Aiding and abetting psychoses…only fuels the fire to become a psychopathic society.

Psychopathy, sometimes considered synonymous with sociopathy, is characterized by persistent antisocial behavior, impaired empathy and remorse, and bold, disinhibited, and egotistical traits.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36647 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
PS: I am not stating the people are more likely to act out violence than other psychotics.

And I am for more mental institutions.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36647 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Leeper:
He could have added, "But don't groom our children or use your declaration of gender to gain advantage at sports venues. Be prepared to accept acceptance and don't push for glorification or special treatment."

Yep!

Posts: 41786 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Huvius
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wymple:

You, in typical fashion, are ignoring the statistics.

Transgenders are not more likely to be a victim of a violent crime motivated by bias.
What you are also conveniently omitting is that the perpetrators of crime against trans victims are overwhelmingly gay, trans or gender dysphoric themselves and 68% of those crimes are committed within the home at the hand of a partner or known acquaintance.

It's all in the FBI crime/law enforcement stats reporting.

Posts: 3239 | Location: Colorado U.S.A. | Registered: 24 December 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ledvm:
PS: I am not stating the people are more likely to act out violence than other psychotics.

And I am for more mental institutions.

Gender dysphoria is not a psychosis, and treating them with antipsychotic drugs does nothing to change their beliefs that I have seen.

The argument for gender defining treatment is that it supposedly reduces the psychological pain these folks have from their gender dysphoria.

The other side is that outcomes long term are quite poor, with increased suicide and regret in those that complete gender reassignment.

There is considerable disagreement in the medical community, and the higher levels of organized medicine have become very political. The AMA is actually proud of changing from a trade group to a politically active organization.

Most of the papers come from academia, and they are more liberal than the rest of the community- and medicine is pretty liberal in general.

Another thing to remember is that medicine has traditionally wanted minimal interference from government in the doctor/patient relationship and with that, after the whole pain medicine debacle, more and more patient satisfaction numbers have become important… so the overall trend is the patient is right, no matter what.

Given that, it’s hardly surprising that we are seeing this kind of behavior in public relating to medicine.

In my mind, it’s one thing to let a competent adult choose a course that is perhaps not statistically valid as opposed to children and adolescents.

Posts: 10666 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
I rarely do this, I have the utmost respect for Dr. B, and I am sure I will catch grief…but I disagree that gender dysphoria is not a psychosis in the general sense.

psy·cho·sis
/sīˈkōsəs/
noun
a severe mental condition in which thought and emotions are so affected that contact is lost with external reality.

I believe it fits that definition.

With most antipsychotic drugs we are not even completely certain of the MOA…we only have theories. Simply because they don’t respond to antipsychotic therapy as we know it today…is not proof.

It is a mental condition as most have no known physical or anatomical problems. Thought and emotion differs from external reality. sofa

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Since we're talking about humans, not horses, I don't see why Ledvm's opinion should be worth more than mine or anyone's.

Gender dysphoria, as Doctor Butler says, is not a psychosis. A doctor who prescribes an anti-psychotic medicine for this condition might well be committing malpractice.

The American Psychiatric Association agrees with Dr. Butler.

Posts: 6162 | Location: Coeur d' Alene, Idaho, USA | Registered: 08 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well, it's not a physical problem, as long as everything works as God designed it, so it must be a psychological "issue". I'd think everyone can agree with that much.

Next step, whether an animal (and humans are mammals -- animals) is a male or female is a rather simple determination by any doctor or scientist. Are we all still on board?

So, if someone disagrees with the obvious reality, is that not a psychosis?

Posts: 10037 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RolandtheHeadless:
Since we're talking about humans, not horses, I don't see why Ledvm's opinion should be worth more than mine or anyone's.

Gender dysphoria, as Doctor Butler says, is not a psychosis. A doctor who prescribes an anti-psychotic medicine for this condition might well be committing malpractice.

The American Psychiatric Association agrees with Dr. Butler.

The differences are:
1) I have a good handle on neuroanatomy and physiology.
2) I have a good handle on pharmacology and psychotropic medications as to mechanism of action.

I have zero education on human psychology or psychiatrics.

I make my living though sorting ofvariations of normal anatomy and physiology from abnormal.

Just because it is in vogue to not label and treat it as a psychosis…doesn’t mean that trend is correct. I see no data that that group of people is faring better mentally today than yesteryear.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ledvm:
I rarely do this, I have the utmost respect for Dr. B, and I am sure I will catch grief…but I disagree that gender dysphoria is not a psychosis in the general sense.

psy·cho·sis
/sīˈkōsəs/
noun
a severe mental condition in which thought and emotions are so affected that contact is lost with external reality.

I believe it fits that definition.

With most antipsychotic drugs we are not even completely certain of the MOA…we only have theories. Simply because they don’t respond to antipsychotic therapy as we know it today…is not proof.

It is a mental condition as most have no known physical or anatomical problems. Thought and emotion differs from external reality. sofa

In the gender dysphoria cases I have seen, it’s not a psychotic delusion that they are physically the opposite (or another) gender, but that they want to be another gender, and that they should be different than they physically are.

I wouldn’t term it “normal” but it’s not psychotic, and there really isn’t a treatment that will change their minds, other than working it out for themselves.

For many it’s a deep seated resentment of what normal roles for them in society are, and a desire to be seen in the role they want to perform.

Most transgender folks are NOT happy people, and, unfortunately, just exchanging boy parts for girl parts usually doesn’t solve that. Thus the high rate of post transition regret and suicide.

That doesn’t mean they are going to go out and kill people, just that they are unhappy and view it as being caused somehow by gender.

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
Not arguing and strictly stating my opinion.

But what Dr. B describes above seems to be the definition of mental illness.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thought disorder vs psychotic disorder.

Depression is a thought disorder.

Schizophrenia is a psychotic disorder.

Then there are personality/conduct disorders. Such as antisocial personality disorder.

The things I have read tend to view gender dysphoria more in the thought or conduct camp.

Putting a label on it helps classify things, but it really doesn’t do anything for the people suffering from it. Personality disorders are classically not thought of as being “treatable” but some have been able to be helped. I’m not a psychiatrist…

one of us
posted Hide Post
It is a waste of time to assign reason to the not reasonable. We are far from the only culture with transgenders, many cultures around the world make accommodations with them. Other cultures recognize it as unusual and either accept it for what it is, or kill them outright. We are only unique in thinking we can mainstream it.

For what little it's worth, the only person I know who's done it was a little disturbed before coming out and is still so some years later.

I idly wonder how gender reassignment scores on a spectrum of life stresses. The term "deathname" might be a hint...

TomP

Our country, right or wrong. When right, to be kept right, when wrong to be put right.

Carl Schurz (1829 - 1906)

Posts: 14390 | Location: Moreno Valley CA USA | Registered: 20 November 2000Reply With Quote