Notify
Tools

I REALLY like Charlie Sykes Login/Join 
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted
At least there is a Republican out there who tells the truth! Cool
https://plus.thebulwark.com/p/...ack&utm_medium=email

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16371 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I don't disagree with him on any of them.

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

Posts: 9566 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bivoj
posted Hide Post
Biggest threat right now is open border
We spend money overseas to defend other nations borders and leave ours completely open

Nothing like standing over your own kill

Posts: 617 | Location: Wherever hunting is good and Go Trump | Registered: 17 June 2023Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
How about that, Bivoj? I agree the border issue must be addressed and resolved as soon as possible. Why this has been allowed to fester for years, I do not know.

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16371 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bivoj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill/Oregon:
How about that, Bivoj? I agree the border issue must be addressed and resolved as soon as possible. Why this has been allowed to fester for years, I do not know.

Why?
You know the answer Bill…one word…Biden administration
Also the house overall is a mess and immigration is one of the biggest political battles and downfalls of our time
I get the fact immigrants are good for our country but where does it end and can we absorb half of the world?

Posts: 617 | Location: Wherever hunting is good and Go Trump | Registered: 17 June 2023Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I think you are oversimplifying the immigration issue.

In effect, illegal immigrants are subsidized labor.

The big business republicans and the rich servant hiring class like illegals. They foist a large part of their labor costs on to the taxpayers.

The problem is both parties like having uncontrolled immigration, just for different reasons.

That it hasn’t been fixed is because the power brokers don’t want it fixed. Rank and file of both parties want it done, but the little guy doesn’t get the final say.

Posts: 10602 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bivoj
posted Hide Post
I do believe in simplicity
And I agree with you on the fact, politicians just kicking it in each other’s corner