Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sen. JD Vance calls women wo children have no stake Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
He continues that they are miserable people.

First, VP Harris is mother (step) to two young men.

Buttigiea has twins (what he is dining in this conversation I have no idea except to underscore Vance’s belief gay people don’t have children).

President Washington as the article points out had no natural children. Did he not have a stake in this country.

Harris and other prominent Democrats (including Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg and Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez) “don’t really have a direct stake” in the country’s future because they are “people without children.” In the clip, which has amassed more than 25 million views since it was shared Monday on X, Vance also refers to Democrats as “a bunch of childless cat ladies who are miserable at their own lives and the choices they’ve made.”
Others on the right have echoed Vance’s argument: Will Chamberlain, a conservative commentator and former Ron DeSantis staffer, posted on X on Sunday that a “really simple, underdiscussed reason why Kamala Harris shouldn’t be President” is that she has “no children.”

Good job Christian Right poster boy in showing the American people the right does not have homophobic and misogynistic views toward women.

I know, Sen. Vance does not mean what he says.

This guy is not of my culture nor community.

https://www.washingtonpost.com...la-harris-childless/

This is not a joke, or some Twitter made up nonsense. This is the real belief of the Republican candidate for VP. The person seen as MAGA’s future king. These ideas are influenced by a pseudo Christian belief whose real aim is to control others. Statements like this are where policy is born.

Posts: 12332 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Is Pete Buttigieg the father of these twins? If so, who is the mother, and is she involved in the upbringing of the children? Just keepin' it real. I had a stepmother who was in no way my mother. Of course I can't really say whether or not Kamala was a real parent or not. Further, I don't really care. It has no bearing on her suitability as a presidential candidate. Nothing would make her presidential material. Bill

Posts: 3803 | Location: Elko, B.C. Canada | Registered: 19 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LHeym500:

One is female. One is male.

Buttigiea has twins (what he is dining in this conversation I have no idea except to underscore Vance’s belief gay people don’t have children).

President Washington as the article points out had no natural children. Did he not have a stake in this country.

Harris and other prominent Democrats (including Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg and Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez) “don’t really have a direct stake” in the country’s future because they are “people without children.” In the clip, which has amassed more than 25 million views since it was shared Monday on X, Vance also refers to Democrats as “a bunch of childless cat ladies who are miserable at their own lives and the choices they’ve made.”
Others on the right have echoed Vance’s argument: Will Chamberlain, a conservative commentator and former Ron DeSantis staffer, posted on X on Sunday that a “really simple, underdiscussed reason why Kamala Harris shouldn’t be President” is that she has “no children.”

Good job Christian Right poster boy in showing the American people the right does not have homophobic and misogynistic views toward women.

Y’all actually came from similar environments didn’t you? Y’all both have done well for yourselves. Good job.

This is not a joke, or some Twitter made up nonsense. This is the real belief of the Republican candidate for VP. The person seen as MAGA’s future king. These ideas are influenced by a pseudo Christian belief

One thing 100% for sure is that you are not the arbiter of what is or is not Christian.

whose real aim is to control others.

Control? Control comes from big government democrats who love the huge bureaucracy who’s sole job is control — regulation. But, you like regulation and embrace control — control that fits your agenda.

Statements like this are where policy is born.

At least you gave up on propagating that false nasty rumor about Vance that you ran from in the other thread.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 38016 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Leeper:
Is Pete Buttigieg the father of these twins? If so, who is the mother, and is she involved in the upbringing of the children? Just keepin' it real. I had a stepmother who was in no way my mother. Of course I can't really say whether or not Kamala was a real parent or not. Further, I don't really care. It has no bearing on her suitability as a presidential candidate. Nothing would make her presidential material. Bill

Yes he is. And God bless him and his family for it.

I was adopted and had a step mother. All three were my mother.

Read the article, she every much is a mother to these young men.

I know the fact she officiated a wedding for one of her step-sons will send many here to their closets shouting laminations.

Posts: 12332 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ledvm:
quote:

Y’all actually came from similar environments didn’t you? Y’all both have done well for yourselves. Good job.

This is not a joke, or some Twitter made up nonsense. This is the real belief of the Republican candidate for VP. The person seen as MAGA’s future king. These ideas are influenced by a pseudo Christian belief

One thing 100% for sure is that you are not the arbiter of what is or is not Christian.

Control? Control comes from big government democrats who love the huge bureaucracy who’s sole job is control — regulation. But, you like regulation and embrace control — control that fits your agenda.

At least you gave up on propagating that false nasty rumor about Vance that you ran from in the other thread.

You are not worth responding to anymore.

Your attempt to defend this is its own rebuke.

Yes, I joked that at least the coach was not gsy.

Why, it illustrates the torso disconnect people like you have.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
How did the Butt bear children?? jumping

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68835 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have to admit it’s kind of amusing to see the Republicans and their geriatric wreck of a First Felon flailing around in terror.

They better hire a new Director of Childish Derogatory Name Calling - that’s about their only hope now.

Posts: 5927 | Location: Alberta | Registered: 14 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tumbleweed:
I have to admit it’s kind of amusing to see the Republicans and their geriatric wreck of a First Felon flailing around in terror.

They better hire a new Director of Childish Derogatory Name Calling - that’s about their only hope now.

Several of you here could easily win that job.

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE
Valmet 412 30/06 & 9.3x74R

Posts: 1993 | Location: Denver | Registered: 31 May 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Huvius
posted Hide Post
One aspect of what he said I completely agree with is the notion that political leaders whom decide on policy which will effect our future generations should have children.
For example, school boards made up of mostly non-parents makes zero sense.
Also, LGBTQetc. representatives sure seem to look at the world through one lense. Nearly everything they say and every cause they champion is centered on their sexuality.

It's akin to women saying that men shouldn't have any say in women's rights, well then, people without children should't be deciding on policy that effects children, right?

Posts: 3325 | Location: Colorado U.S.A. | Registered: 24 December 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
Good idea! And maybe people that have children that are bad parents shouldn't have any say on policies affecting children either. Perhaps we could set up a tribunal to decide the good parents from the bad parents. Wait, what about the couples that want and try to have children but can't? Well, I guess we shut them out too. If a childless adult acts like a child, should they get a say? Perhaps give people with more children more influence based on the number of children they have . . . scratch that the Catholics and Mormons might take over. Vance is on to something . . . not.

Mike

Posts: 21720 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Huvius:
One aspect of what he said I completely agree with is the notion that political leaders whom decide on policy which will effect our future generations should have children.
Also, LGBTQetc. representatives sure seem to look at the world through one lense. Nearly everything they say and every cause they champion is centered on their sexuality.

It's akin to women saying that men shouldn't have any say in women's rights, well then, people without children should't be deciding on policy that affects children, right?

Does this mean folks without children can stop paying taxes that pay for schools?

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE

one of us
posted Hide Post
Yup. Prolific breeders only.

When I was a little kid in Catholic school they used to hand out pamphlets entitled ‘The Propagation of the Faith’.

I didn’t know what ‘propagation’ meant, so I asked the nun. She told me that meant Catholics should have big families. I puzzled on that briefly and then asked why, if that were the case, she or Father Fiddlesticks didn’t have any?

Yup. I got the strap again. Roll Eyes

All it took was to utter the words “That can’t be right!”… Big Grin Strap. The upside was, they beat the religion right out of me. By the time I was in grade six I was free of that shit.

quote:
Originally posted by MJines:
Good idea! And maybe people that have children that are bad parents shouldn't have any say on policies affecting children either. Perhaps we could set up a tribunal to decide the good parents from the bad parents. Wait, what about the couples that want and try to have children but can't? Well, I guess we shut them out too. If a childless adult acts like a child, should they get a say? Perhaps give people with more children more influence based on the number of children they have . . . scratch that the Catholics and Mormons might take over. Vance is on to something . . . not.

Posts: 5927 | Location: Alberta | Registered: 14 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Huvius
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hasher:
quote:

It's akin to women saying that men shouldn't have any say in women's rights, well then, people without children should't be deciding on policy that affects children, right?

Does this mean folks without children can stop paying taxes that pay for schools?

My statement was tongue in cheek but to your point, since the education of our young people is critical to the performance as a country - job market, technological innovation, scientific studies etc., then everybody should be paying for public education.

It's the old childless geezers that put a huge financial strain on the system. Parents at least have a hope that their adult children will help them out in their old age.

Posts: 3325 | Location: Colorado U.S.A. | Registered: 24 December 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ever since they lost the extra voting power from owning slaves (except the Electoral College) they've looked to replace it.

Vance figures children will work.

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

Posts: 10741 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

My statement was tongue in cheek but to your point, since the education of our young people is critical to the performance as a country - job market, technological innovation, scientific studies etc., then everybody should be paying for public education.

It's the old childless geezers that put a huge financial strain on the system. Parents at least have a hope that their adult children will help them out in their old age.

My question was tongue in cheek.

I would love it we went back to teaching critical thinking in our schools as they did in our days.

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

I might be considered to be approaching "old geezerhood", but, at 75, I'm hardly putting a huge financial strain on the system. I still have enough earned income to pay income taxes, and enough unearned income (pensions, investment interest etc.) to support myself and my wife. Of course, like most older folks, I earned that pension income years ago; the same applies to interest and investments. I just call it unearned because I no longer have to work to earn it. The bulk of my income, I still work for. I always get a little peeved when people suggest we need the younger people, especially our children, to take care of us. The hell I do!
As far as education is concerned, as a landowner, I still pay school taxes and probably always will. My only issue is having a bunch of liberal wackos deciding the curriculum. Regards, Bill.

Posts: 3803 | Location: Elko, B.C. Canada | Registered: 19 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

You are not worth responding to anymore.

Your attempt to defend this is its own rebuke.

Yes, I joked that at least the coach was not gsy.

Why, it illustrates the torso disconnect people like you have.

When everything I said was true but not liked.

This election, if nothing else, has definitely sorted conservative traditionalists from the liberal progressives.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 38016 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

This election, if nothing else, has definitely sorted conservative traditionalists from the liberal progressives.

If by that you mean today's GOP looks nothing like the Party of Reagan and is FAR more extreme, then I would agree. Today's "conservatives" are full blown nutters trying to dictate health care, marriage, divorce and most importantly to them, the sex lives of their fellow Americans.

Posts: 1195 | Location: Boulder mountains | Registered: 09 February 2024Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
I Reagan were alive today…he would be wearing a Red MAGA ball cap. I hope he would rethink his s position on mental institutions however.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
I Reagan were alive today…he would be wearing a Red MAGA ball cap. I hope he would rethink his s position on mental institutions however.

Do you hear that sound? The rushing wind? That's from Reagan spinning in his grave from what Trump has done to a once respectable political party. tu2

Posts: 1195 | Location: Boulder mountains | Registered: 09 February 2024Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
I would love it we went back to teaching critical thinking in our schools as they did in our days.

Too bad the lessons didn't take.

Posts: 6902 | Location: Coeur d' Alene, Idaho, USA | Registered: 08 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RolandtheHeadless:
quote:

Too bad the lessons didn't take.

Roland I applaud your admission of the failings in your education.

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE

One of Us
posted Hide Post
See what I mean?

Posts: 6902 | Location: Coeur d' Alene, Idaho, USA | Registered: 08 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
See what I mean?

I do see.

Your educational failings are quite saddening.

Just another leftist parrot.

Give us some original thought other than “Orange man BAD must stop at all costs.”

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE

One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
. . . be patient Roland. Folks like Hasher come along from time to time here. They are prolific posters numerically over a relatively short period (of course, based on substance the volume of content is infinitesimal). They also tend to flame out in short order. Give the fellow a little time to wear himself out. I am sure he is quite pleased with himself.

Wink

Mike

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
. . . be patient Roland. Folks like Hasher come along from time to time here. They are prolific posters numerically over a relatively short period (of course, based on substance the volume of content is infinitesimal). They also tend to flame out in short order. Give the fellow a little time to wear himself out. I am sure he is quite pleased with himself.

Wink

Let’s review shall we???

I have been here and averaged about 100 posts a year.

Vagina Tue leader if this band if meditation flying monkeys has averaged just u fee 3000 posts a year.

So yea I’ll be around.

Hugs and kisses.

PS at least you do post some I teretinf and valid content.

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Wink

Let’s review shall we???

Vagina Tue leader if this band if meditation flying monkeys has averaged just u fee 3000 posts a year.

So yea I’ll be around.

Hugs and kisses.

Yeah, Mike, I always enjoy when you post teretinf...

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

Posts: 10741 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
. . . my wife thinks most of what I have to say is teretinf too.

Mike

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Good thing you are practicing your posting. You need it. You been hitting the bong today or something?
Confused

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 16194 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
See what I mean?

I do see.

Give us some original thought other than “Orange man BAD must stop at all costs.”

Here you go:

https://forums.accuratereloadi...3811043/m/5751045872

one of us
posted Hide Post
While people frequently dislike things I say, they can usually make sense of it. This is because I type my posts out, rather than speaking into a cell phone and hoping it doesn't get screwed up. I see some posts which look as if they could have been produced by Joe Biden or his Veep. Bill.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
See what I mean?

I do see.

I hate that you're saddened. Maybe some ice cream will improve your mood.

Do you actually pay attention to the words that come out of your hero's mouth? If you did, and were armed with even rudimentary critical thinking skills, you'd see through his words to the man beneath.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

That is an idiotic statement.

Ronald Reagan would have been revolted by trump's behavior both before, after and during his presidency. I can just see Reagan wearing a MAGA hat and applauding what happened on J6. What utter nonsense.

Have you been hitting the bong with Hasher?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Mitchell:
quote:

Ronald Reagan would have been revolted by trump's behavior both before, after and during his presidency. I can just see Reagan wearing a MAGA hat and applauding what happened on J6. What utter nonsense.

Thanks for accusing me of illicit drug you without any evidence whatsoever you minging leftist cunt.

For the record I have never touch any drug in my life that wasn’t prescribed and even only painkillers as a last resort.

What worthless trash you are.

Oh and my screen name? It refers to a global drinking and running club called the Hash House Harriers.

Go take a flight on Pinochet Airlines.

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE

One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Wink

Let’s review shall we???

So yea I’ll be around.

Hugs and kisses.

Speaking of word salad, have you ever heard of spell check or proofreading?? Just asking for a friend… Confused

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…
To quote a former AND CURRENT Trumpiteer - DUMP TRUMP

Posts: 13511 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

You as a Democrat have no concept of Reagan philosophy.

But then again you are a Democrat — very little realistic concept of anything.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

one of us
posted Hide Post
I dimly remember a Dennis Praeger opinion about fatherhood and manhood.

TomP

Our country, right or wrong. When right, to be kept right, when wrong to be put right.

Carl Schurz (1829 - 1906)

Posts: 14653 | Location: Moreno Valley CA USA | Registered: 20 November 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

I’ve voted Republican for almost 60 years, right up until 3 1/2 years ago, so I think I have a pretty good idea of what the Republican Party stood for- up until 3 1/2 years ago. Now it’s an orange cult led my a narcissist out for his own power trip. As a somewhat devout Christian, now I’m an independent. “Grab ‘em by the pussy” orange jesus isn’t my idea of a Christian, regardless of his “policies”……. thumbdown

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…
To quote a former AND CURRENT Trumpiteer - DUMP TRUMP

Posts: 13511 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

They have however mastered their Masters talking points.

They are such puppets we should start looking for Jim Henson’s hand hanging out of their asses.

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jdollar:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I’ve voted Republican for almost 60 years, right up until 3 1/2 years ago, so I think I have a pretty good idea of what the Republican Party stood for- up until 3 1/2 years ago. Now it’s an orange cult led my a narcissist out for his own power trip. As a somewhat devout Christian, now I’m an independent. “Grab ‘em by the pussy” orange jesus isn’t my idea of a Christian, regardless of his “policies”……. thumbdown

That Sir is a reasoned and u derstandabke response.

Articulable reasons for your actions with zero name calling.

Hats off to you.

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE