Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lindell ordered to pay $5 million Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
More good news about what happens to you when you start telling lies based on information from trump. FOX got their lesson (with more to come) yesterday. This My Pillow clown is now finding out as well.

>>>Lindell, a purveyor of election conspiracies, vowed to award the multimillion-dollar sum to any cyber security expert who could disprove his data. An arbitration panel awarded Robert Zeidman, who has decades in software development experience, a $5 million payout on Wednesday after he sued Lindell over the sum.

“Based on the foregoing analysis, Mr. Zeidman performed under the contract,” the arbitration panel wrote in its decision. “He proved the data Lindell LLC provided, and represented reflected information from the November 2020 election, unequivocally did not reflect November 2020 election data. Failure to pay Mr. Zeidman the $5 million prized was a breach of the contract, entitling him to recover.”

Arbitration awards are not appealable.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/04/20...-election/index.html

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15134 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I expect Dominion will come knocking on My Pillow’s Door.

He told Hannity, “ I have the evidence. Sue me.”

Posts: 10978 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
GOOD! tu2 Now if someone could nail Sydney Powell on her line of bullshit…

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13177 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jdollar:
GOOD! tu2 Now if someone could nail Sydney Powell on her line of bullshit…

The Kraken recently avoided being disbarred in Texas but only based on technical errors in the motion that was filed by the State Bar. I'm sure they are amending it and will be refiled.

https://abovethelaw.com/2023/0...-exhibits-seriously/

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15134 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Good for them.

I have to wonder how this guy made it in business given his inability to logically reason.

Posts: 10666 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by crbutler:
Good for them.

I have to wonder how this guy made it in business given his inability to logically reason.

Given his conflicting statements on his finances he can't even decide whether or not he's broke. If not, I hope it happens soon. Without any money, trump will dump him like the rest.

Posts: 15883 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 10 April 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hopefully he saved one pillow, park benches get hard..

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by frankinthelaurels:
Hopefully he saved one pillow, park benches get hard..

LOL! Good one.

Posts: 6164 | Location: Coeur d' Alene, Idaho, USA | Registered: 08 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wymple:
quote:
Originally posted by crbutler:
Good for them.

Given his conflicting statements on his finances he can't even decide whether or not he's broke. If not, I hope it happens soon. Without any money, trump will dump him like the rest.

He allegedly spent $10 million of his and the company's money defending against his voter fraud crap.

https://www.businessinsider.co...t-voter-fraud-2023-3

Give me a home where the buffalo roam and I'll show you a house full of buffalo shit.

Posts: 1217 | Location: IOWA | Registered: 27 October 2018Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of nute
posted Hide Post
It’s great to see the distributors and purveyors of disinformation and outright lies being held to account. If only this also happened to politicians ….

Posts: 7188 | Location: Ban pre shredded cheese - make America grate again... | Registered: 29 October 2005Reply With Quote