Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A Year On, And No End In Sight! Login/Join 
Administrator
posted

Posts: 67043 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
Instigated by the West?

In the same way the UAE instigated those Yemeni goat herders. clap

Posts: 3770 | Location: Boulder Colorado | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Let us not forget the Stone Age cave dwellers you fought to subdue for 20 years!

Tails tucked between your cowardly legs and leaving billions of equipment behind! clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67043 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Let us not forget the Stone Age cave dwellers you fought to subdue for 20 years!

Tails tucked between your cowardly legs and leaving billions of equipment behind! clap

Or the fact that the UAE is not able to defend itself and that your uncle is constantly begging my Uncle Sam for protection...

clap

Heck, that must make us cousins

archer

Posts: 3770 | Location: Boulder Colorado | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by skb:
quote:

Or the fact that the UAE is not able to defend itself and that your uncle is constantly begging my Uncle Sam for protection...

clap

archer

Mercenaries for sale! rotflmo

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

clap

archer

Mercenaries for sale! rotflmo

At least your uncle is smart enough to know who to hire

tu2

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I wonder Saeed. When you say instigated by the west, Whats your take on the situation in Georgia? Given that the russian response has been that if the people of Georgia continue on the path they are, they will get a similar response to ukraine in 2014?

In your mind is western instigation the people of a nation wanting to join the EU and NATO despite Russian objections?

Posts: 4289 | Location: South Island NZ | Registered: 21 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by shankspony:
I wonder Saeed. When you say instigated by the west, Whats your take on the situation in Georgia? Given that the russian response has been that if the people of Georgia continue on the path they are, they will get a similar response to ukraine in 2014?

In your mind is western instigation the people of a nation wanting to join the EU and NATO despite Russian objections?

Georgia, Moldova, the former Yugoslav, Ukraine.

I'm sure I missed a few.

One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
Once again, the great Satan is blamed for everything- except, of course, the Patriot missle batteries they requested and we supplied to stop the goat herders from the cruise missle attacks on Abu Dabai…… rotflmo animal

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13177 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by shankspony:

History has shown that the West, Especially America, is very good as starting wars for no other reason except their military interests.

I don't trust ANY big country, all of them are such hypocrites.

America invades Iraq because Saddam killed a few people with poison gas.

Khmere Rouge killed millions.

Mugabe killed hundreds of thousands.

Kim Jong Nitwit had a visit from Trump to glorify both of them. clap

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Lloyd Austin clearly said what the objective is...to grind down the russian army to a point were it poses no threat to other states..

The west cannot let Putin win this war...and if war is what he wants its war he is gonna get..

Posts: 3965 | Location: Vell, I yust dont know.. | Registered: 27 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Kanec
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pondoro:
Lloyd Austin clearly said what the objective is...to grind down the russian army to a point were it poses no threat to other states..

The west cannot let Putin win this war...and if war is what he wants its war he is gonna get..

Thing is, this is going to cost so many lives on both sides just to prove a point…
And this could have been possibly resolved peacefully years prior to conflict but we ( EU and US ) didn’t wanna meddle in it as it was not important and we thought about it as some regional dispute.
Well, now we all see how it blew up in our faces
My humble opinion is, we should make every effort to end it as soon as possible without further loss of life instead of fighting proxy war as this is crazy and it will not end well.

Posts: 201 | Location: Heart of Europe where East meets the West | Registered: 19 January 2023Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
All wars end at the negotiating table.

The West’s little puppet is too busy being a Hollywood Star, supported by rank idiots ruling the West to divert attention from their own mismanagement of their countries.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

More likely revenge for the Iraqis' failed attempt at whacking Bush senior.

Have you ever noticed how much less likely it is for a country to be invaded by the US if they refrain from engaging terrorist acts aimed at us?

clap

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
All wars end at the negotiating table.

The West’s little puppet is too busy being a Hollywood Star, supported by rank idiots ruling the West to divert attention from their own mismanagement of their countries.

The great Satan...until you need your arse saved from the Yemeni Goat Herders(YGH)....AGAIN! Then your Uncle will be calling my Uncle Sam to come rescue you, same as always.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
There is no country in the world that can compete with America in creating terrorism!

Remember the Taliban?

A joint effort between the Paki intelligent service, Saudi money and Americans pulling the strings!

Same cave dwellers who well and truly kicked your butts! rotflmo

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
There is no country in the world that can compete with America in creating terrorism!

Remember the Taliban?

A joint effort between the Paki intelligent service, Saudi money and Americans pulling the strings!

You are getting close to the truth. Why no credit for your family and the money they sent to the Paki madrasas? I hardly think the Saudi's were alone.

https://tribune.com.pk/story/1...networks-in-pakistan

When in doubt, blame the Great Satan.

One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
The great Satan is obviously the root of all evil in the world……The peaceful religion of Islam causes no problems- except, I suppose, suicide bombers, honor killings, denial of advanced education and employment for women, beheadings, stoning, etc, etc, etc.. clap

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13177 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

More likely revenge for the Iraqis' failed attempt at whacking Bush senior.

Have you ever noticed how much less likely it is for a country to be invaded by the US if they refrain from engaging terrorist acts aimed at us?

clap

Isn't that something???

Posts: 41790 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Remember the Taliban?

You are getting close to the truth. Why no credit for your family and the money they sent to the Paki madrasas? I hardly think the Saudi's were alone.

https://tribune.com.pk/story/1...networks-in-pakistan

When in doubt, blame the Great Satan.

Do you actually know what madrasas mean!

Schools!

To educate young people to fight the invaders!

And what a resounding success it has been!

20 years and then run away cowardly with tails well tucked between the legs! rotflmo

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Do you actually know what madrasas mean!

Schools!

To educate young people to fight the invaders!

And what a resounding success it has been!

20 years and then run away cowardly with tails well tucked between the legs! rotflmo

Or in the case of the UAE and Saudi funded "schools", bomb making, hijacking, hostage taking, etc.

Islam...the religion of peace clap