Biden is indefensible here Login/Join 
One of Us
Picture of bluefish
posted
Gross human:

https://twitter.com/ImMeme0/st...st_his_corvette.html

And adding insult to injury:

https://twitter.com/DogRightGi...st_his_corvette.html

I guess there weren't any little girls around to sniff, huh Pedo?

Posts: 5232 | Location: The way life should be | Registered: 24 May 2012Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Why blame him?

More Americans voted for him than the MAGA ARSEHOLE!

And by the looks of things, you do have anyone else to improve on your choice!

The FREE voting American system!

Makes Zimbabwe proud to be beaten! rotflmo

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66954 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
Biden on occasion may be indefensible, but Trump is always and ever will be reprehensible in every way.

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16376 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bluefish
posted Hide Post
You TDS types are all alike. It's disgusting behavior that is all. No matter what someone else says it always comes back to DJT. Pathetic.

Posts: 5232 | Location: The way life should be | Registered: 24 May 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bluefish:
You TDS types are all alike. It's disgusting behavior that is all. No matter what someone else says it always comes back to DJT. Pathetic.

Pot meet kettle . . . you MAGAggots are all alike, you take every comment about Trump and come back to Biden. Both practices are pathetic, both men are pathetic examples of leaders.

Mike

Posts: 21212 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bluefish
posted Hide Post
You have just exemplified in words why our country is most likely dead at this point. There was not trench warfare before Obama then Trump and now Obama 2.0. There exists a small no man's land in between and then nothing. It's over and the sons of the Greatest Generation are responsible.

One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
. . . then come out of your bunker and stop trying to defend the indefensible regardless of side. Another example of, pot meet kettle. Or to use the immortal words of Pogo, "we have met the enemy and he is us".

Mike

one of us
posted Hide Post
Biden and Trump are both old men who never were great orators. Low hanging fruit. It is sad that we can't get past them. Regards, Bill.

Posts: 3525 | Location: Elko, B.C. Canada | Registered: 19 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
I have been backing Will Hurd in my small way -- a moderate Republican, former congressman from Texas, former CIA.
His view is that Trump and the culture wars are irrelevant to America's survival in a hypercompetitive future where technology and innovation will tell historians which nations came out on top.
I could not agree more.
Let's go Brandon. Let's go Donald. In fact, why don't you both go -- far, far away ...

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16376 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I opened this thread because I thought the caption said Biden is indispensable here.

Oh well. Affirmations are where you find them.

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Per my far-right friend: "reality sucks"

FYI - if you ID as "conservative" nowadays, Trump owns you.

Posts: 19678 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
quote:
Gross human:

Who are you trying to convince?

There might be one or two here that voted for Biden because they like him, but I'm guessing not much more.

As I've said before, I certainly didn't vote for Biden nor do I think any other Democrat other than Peltola, ( very happy with her,) but I think you're wasting your breath trying to convince us not not vote Joe. We won't, none of us will vote Biden ever again just as soon as we get a candidate better. Why not put your energy into that?

We don't spend our day focused on Satan right? We don't run around saying and thinking, "Satan this, Satan that, Satan, Satan, Satan!" right?
Why not get behind a good alternative? Emphasize the great conservative candidates that'll relegate Biden to the dustbin.

Posts: 9093 | Location: Dillingham Alaska | Registered: 10 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bluefish
posted Hide Post
Scott do you really and truly think the 24 election cycle will be an honest affair? And with my post I am not attempting to convince anyone of anything. Biden does that all by himself in the clips. Merely taking my shots the way so many here do of DJT every chance they get.

One of Us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
quote:
Scott do you really and truly think the 24 election cycle will be an honest affair? And with my post I am not attempting to convince anyone of anything. Biden does that all by himself in the clips. Merely taking my shots the way so many here do of DJT every chance they get.

Disputing Trump, Barr says no widespread election fraud - AP News https://apnews.com/article/bar...a98c4b1a9061a6c7f49d

Yes I do think it will be honest. Mistakes? Sure, some petty larceny, I have no doubt. "Widespread Fraud"? No.

I'm rapidly loosing interest in the Fox News app on my phone as it seems to be preoccupied with Biden/ Hunter Biden trivia. Over and over and over again, speculative, hearsay, anonymous sources or my favorite, "former associate/ executive/ confidant,......" It's retarded and repetitive.

Hey! Let's not emphasize the economy, the border, foreign policy, domestic drug abuse or homelessness, let's not headline nukes or terrorism or inflation or our environment when we can talk all day, everyday about Hunter!
Retarded.

Just because somebody else wants to obsess over Trump everyday sure doesn't mean I wanna obsess over Joe. Most of us want to vote for "anybody but Joe".

I hope we can.

Posts: 9093 | Location: Dillingham Alaska | Registered: 10 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Scott do you really and truly think the 24 election cycle will be an honest affair?

First thing about fascist fodder is they have to believe the system is broken; the election process, the rule of law, etc. Then and only then can the trajectory of Trump and Trumpism have traction. That's the chaos. That's the damaging conspiracy theory, and we have sources like Fox promoting it.

The end justifies the means is the fundamental in all efforts to gerrymander the election process and the lies of election fraud.

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Per my far-right friend: "reality sucks"

FYI - if you ID as "conservative" nowadays, Trump owns you.

Posts: 19678 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bluefish
posted Hide Post
Explain one simple thing then: why were Republican poll watchers kicked out in certain places and counting shut down in certain areas with DJT ahead only to discover in each of those locations that Pedo was found to have the lead upon resumption the next morning. Explain this to me. Then explain to me had the situation been exactly reversed why you would accept that development on its face without more. Go on.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sure, you have been served the Kool-Aid, willingly drank it and it has had the desired effect.

Mountains of evidence and multiple indictments over Trump trying to steal the election and yet here you are spewing some nutjob conspiracy theory claiming it was Biden who tried to steal the election. 2020

Posts: 3770 | Location: Boulder Colorado | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
quote:
Explain one simple thing then: why were Republican poll watchers kicked out in certain places and counting shut down in certain areas with DJT ahead only to discover in each of those locations that Pedo was found to have the lead upon resumption the next morning. Explain this to me. Then explain to me had the situation been exactly reversed why you would accept that development on its face without more. Go on.

Why don't you explain to us how someone that files more than sixty lawsuits challenging the election with the opportunity to prove your contention in those cases, lost all but one (the one being decided on a different issue) including lawsuits filed in state court, federal court and even in federal courts before judges appointed by Trump.

The one thing your post does do, it lets us know the credibility to assign to most of your other rubbish. Maybe stick to posting articles by "Sundance" from "The Conservative Treehouse".

Mike

One of Us
Picture of bluefish
posted Hide Post
You cannot answer any more than any other Democrat boot licker here because if you did you would have to admit the glaring inconsistencies in that election.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Once again, I do not think there was wholesale "cheating" in the election, however I still maintain that any election law or rules changed by mayors, governors, secretary of state or anyone other than a state legislature is unconstitutional.

Posts: 1851 | Location: Prairieville,Louisiana, USA | Registered: 09 October 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Gross human:

I missed your criticism of trump tossing rolls of paper towels to the folks in San Juan, Puerto Rico after Hurrican Maria flattened the island.

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15056 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bluefish
posted Hide Post
Care to restrict your comments to what I originally posted or will you keep up your current tired play?

One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
He is being no more selective in his comments than you. Take a look in the mirror.

Mike

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Care to restrict your comments to what I originally posted or will you keep up your current tired play?

You mean, can I ignore your hypocrisy?

No.

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15056 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:

You BDS types are hollow vessels...my governor's words fit you perfectly.

Trump: "Putin is a Genius" "Hezbollah is very smart"

Posts: 17195 | Location: FL | Registered: 03 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Skyline
posted Hide Post
Biden, Trump, Harris, Trudeau, Freeland, Singh.....all I can say is God help us all!

The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who are bereft of that gift.

Posts: 1811 | Location: Northern Rockies, BC | Registered: 21 July 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Biden is somewhat defensible because it appears he is suffering from a decline in brain function due to age and genetics. Trump is somewhat defensible because he appears to suffer from a psychopathic personality disorder. He can't help who he is.
I don't think either one is a great choice as a free world leader. Regards, Bill

Posts: 3525 | Location: Elko, B.C. Canada | Registered: 19 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bluefish
posted Hide Post
If Biden is defensible then is “Dr.” Jill indefensible because she went along with him running for President knowing the state of his mental condition, or is she in on the scam too?

one of us
posted Hide Post
She may well be doing all the thinking. She should be ashamed for allowing this to go on. Bill