New
Find
Notify
Tools

"We just want to work" Login/Join 
One of Us
Picture of Steve Ahrenberg
posted

Posts: 3397 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: 26 April 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The Dominican Republic gets it, better than America. Who knew.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-FcfDUN5Io

Formerly "Nganga"

Posts: 3397 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: 26 April 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Of course, the actual context tells a different story:

They were already on U.S. soil, the border is the middle of the river. They were trying to get to the Border Patrol to turn themselves in so they could apply for asylum but were being blocked by Texas state forces and a temporary fence erected by Texas to illegally screen the Border Patrol.

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

Posts: 9574 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jefffive:

They were already on U.S. soil, the border is the middle of the river. They were trying to get to the Border Patrol to turn themselves in so they could apply for asylum but were being blocked by Texas state forces and a temporary fence erected by Texas to illegally screen the Border Patrol.

Hahahahaha...Thanks for the chuckle this morning. Cool

Formerly "Nganga"

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Steve Ahrenberg:
quote:

Hahahahaha...Thanks for the chuckle this morning. Cool

Watch to the end and see what they do when they get to the Federal fence rather than Texas' temporary one.

Your propagandists should have edited the video a bit more carefully and cut the last part.

Posts: 9574 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You've missed my point. These people aren't the immigrants America is looking for. I watch every clip I post to the very end.

For you to attempt to obfuscate this into a Texas or NG problem, makes no sense. Where is your love for your country? What makes a country? Language, Culture, Borders. We are losing all three.

Formerly "Nganga"

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
You've missed my point. These people aren't the immigrants America is looking for. I watch every clip I post to the very end.

For you to attempt to obfuscate this into a Texas or NG problem, makes no sense. Where is your love for your country? What makes a country? Language, Culture, Borders. We are losing all three.

What makes a Country is its People, and the distinguishing feature of the United States is the fact that its People are from every corner of the planet, and a cursory perusal of our history would show the exact same panic, from the same ideological cesspool, to every successive group that has come. Black folks were brought here by force but as soon as they could no longer be owned like livestock the cesspool wanted them shipped back to somewhere, regardless of where they were born or kidnapped from. The Irish, the Italians, treated like shit by the cesspool but at least not put in concentration camps like the Japanese-Americans.

And who is promising concentration camps if he gets elected?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well lets see. The japanese Americans were put in camps by executive order 9066. By a Dem, FDR.
So I would say never trust a dem. to the brown people.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

What makes a Country is its People, and the distinguishing feature of the United States is the fact that its People are from every corner of the planet, and a cursory perusal of our history would show the exact same panic, from the same ideological cesspool, to every successive group that has come. Black folks were brought here by force but as soon as they could no longer be owned like livestock the cesspool wanted them shipped back to somewhere, regardless of where they were born or kidnapped from. The Irish, the Italians, treated like shit by the cesspool but at least not put in concentration camps like the Japanese-Americans.

And who is promising concentration camps if he gets elected?

Finally...we completely agree on something.

Formerly "Nganga"