Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

If The Fool Had Just Conceded Login/Join 
one of us
posted
Trump is dumber than dirt, but what if he had simply given a gracious concession speech after losing the 2020 election instead of whining that the election was stolen, handed over power willingly instead of asking his misfit followers to storm the Capitol, and exited the White House without stealing all those classified documents.

I think he would most likely win the 2024 Presidential election. As it is, he has proven to everyone with a brain that he is totally unfit to serve, and I think stands no chance of winning.

The Republicans will next lose the House as they
have shown themselves to be totally unfit to govern that body.

Trump and MAGA have been a disaster for the Republican Party, and left a stain on the Party that won't be washed off anytime soon.

Posts: 13792 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
He couldn't do it. His ego and psycho mentality wouldn't let him. It's relentless, unrepentant, mean, vengeful, arrogant, amoral, toxic narcissistic.

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Per my far-right friend: "reality sucks"

FYI - if you ID as "conservative" nowadays, Trump owns you.

Posts: 19832 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
All he had to do was say:

1: You did not fail. I came up short.
2: However, we demonstrated that the conservative movement is healthy and must be part of your government going forward.
3: We are not going anywhere. We are here to work when we can on mutual policy, and say no when we must.
4: I have heard your concerns. I am proud to have litigated those concerns in the Court. I am grateful to represent you in both the White House and courts. But equally grateful to know that our concerns be they well intentioned are not founded.
5: I welcome President Biden to the burden of this Office.
6: It is okay to be upset. Be upset not they we did not win. Be upset, I was not enough this time. For we have all won through the exercise of a fair and due election, and the peaceful transition of Power to President Biden.
7: We have 4 years to become that much better. Today The people have spoken.
8: join me in welcoming President Biden to our highest blessing and most heavy burden being the President of the United States.
8: Today the victory is for all of us. The Defeat is mine alone.

Posts: 11052 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Magine Enigam:
He couldn't do it. His ego and psycho mentality wouldn't let him. It's relentless, unrepentant, mean, vengeful, arrogant, amoral, toxic narcissistic.

Exactly!!!

Posts: 517 | Location: SW Montana | Registered: 28 December 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
If he was person enough to say those 8 things to begin with he wouldnt have lost. He's not.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hopefully standing in front of a black woman will totally cause him to loose his mind today, for him the ultimate humiliation....hopefully she'll refuse bail and reprimand his sorry ass to jail !!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LHeym500:
All he had to do was say:

1: You did not fail. I came up short.
2: However, we demonstrated that the conservative movement is healthy and must be part of your government going forward.
3: We are not going anywhere. We are here to work when we can on mutual policy, and say no when we must.
4: I have heard your concerns. I am proud to have litigated those concerns in the Court. I am grateful to represent you in both the White House and courts. But equally grateful to know that our concerns be they well intentioned are not founded.
5: I welcome President Biden to the burden of this Office.
6: It is okay to be upset. Be upset not they we did not win. Be upset, I was not enough this time. For we have all won through the exercise of a fair and due election, and the peaceful transition of Power to President Biden.
7: We have 4 years to become that much better. Today The people have spoken.
8: join me in welcoming President Biden to our highest blessing and most heavy burden being the President of the United States.
8: Today the victory is for all of us. The Defeat is mine alone.

If wishes were fishes…

Posts: 567 | Location: southern Wisconsin, USA | Registered: 08 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...1ec03dc30ffb49&ei=19

GOP's 'spiral of criminal authoritarianism' gives America no choice but to prosecute Trump: analysis
Story by Brad Reed • 6h ago

================================================

Trump is the perfect avatar for the Right, and needs to be prosecuted.

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Per my far-right friend: "reality sucks"

FYI - if you ID as "conservative" nowadays, Trump owns you.

Posts: 19832 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kensco:
Trump is dumber than dirt, but what if he had simply given a gracious concession speech after losing the 2020 election instead of whining that the election was stolen, handed over power willingly instead of asking his misfit followers to storm the Capitol, and exited the White House without stealing all those classified documents.

I think he would most likely win the 2024 Presidential election. As it is, he has proven to everyone with a brain that he is totally unfit to serve, and I think stands no chance of winning.

The Republicans will next lose the House as they
have shown themselves to be totally unfit to govern that body.

Trump and MAGA have been a disaster for the Republican Party, and left a stain on the Party that won't be washed off anytime soon.

Oh boy. I wish all that was true but I seriously doubt it.

Trump will be the GOP nominee barring some extraordinary event. And, never forget, the idiots elected him in 2016. It could happen again.

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15161 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Trump was not very certain of winning before the election. That is why he was laying the groundwork for the stolen election strategy before the election took place. He went so far as to tell his followers not tom bother mailing in ballots because they wouldn't be counted anyway. Super strategy. Regards, Bill.

Posts: 3542 | Location: Elko, B.C. Canada | Registered: 19 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
And, never forget, the idiots elected him in 2016. It could happen again.

Let's say everyone that voted for him in 2020 votes for him again. Exactly who, that didn't vote for him, are now convinced they should based on what happened on and after January 6th? I would say no one.

I know some Republicans who voted for Trump twice and say they will never vote for him again after what happened on January 6th.

So he starts 7 million votes in the hole (He lost by that much) and he has lost ground from there. The MAGA misfits are dreaming if they think Trump isn't washed-up. Forget about the polls.

Posts: 13792 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Schrodinger
posted Hide Post
A bunch of really good responses. I have no idea how this going to play out; there are so many possible twist and turns.

What I can say with confidence is, if Trump is at all rational, the unfolding events must have his bung hole puckered.

Posts: 8613 | Location: Oregon  | Registered: 03 June 2018Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Schrodinger
posted Hide Post
His ass is in a real sling now. Does he have the nuts to not cut a deal and hope for a victory in 2024?

One of Us
Picture of Schrodinger
posted Hide Post
One of the few things that I’ve learned in life is you can’t unring a bell. Trump had so many exit ramps, but now the bell has been rung. Over the course of the next year, we will learn a lot about Donald. I think, like most bully’s, he has a spine of jello. We shall find out.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
Why should he concede?

The difference is so small, and with all the stupid one sided politics, nothing is believed!

Especially when it is done by a machine! clap

Get a piece of paper, your ID to prove you are a tax paying member of the public.

Unemployed for a year or more shouldn’t be allowed to vote!

In jail?

No voting either! clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67102 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote