Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

OUCH! $3 Billions! Login/Join 
Administrator
posted

Posts: 67036 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
Bud Light is reduced to trying to make chicken salad out of chicken shit… beer

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13170 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Just been informed by a guest here that it 5 billions now! clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67036 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Some have renamed Bud Light "tranny fluid".

Posts: 326 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 16 April 2019Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
This stupid marketing genius wanted to appeal to women.....so she chose a tranny????

Must be college educated....

Posts: 41786 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
What do bud light and having sex in a canoe have in coming?
It's both f***ing close to water!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Marketing stupidity. While Bud Lite is not much more than water and I can't imagine a real beer drinker touching the stuff, they advertise where? US Football games. That's their market. Guys who like football. I doubt that many guys who watch football want to hang out with trans folks to watch it. Not commenting on what's right or wrong, just what's reality. And reality is this was a dumb move that any moron that wasn't totally woke would have foreseen.

Posts: 10037 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lavaca:
Marketing stupidity. While Bud Lite is not much more than water and I can't imagine a real beer drinker touching the stuff, they advertise where? US Football games. That's their market. Guys who like football. I doubt that many guys who watch football want to hang out with trans folks to watch it. Not commenting on what's right or wrong, just what's reality. And reality is this was a dumb move that any moron that wasn't totally woke would have foreseen.

+1!

They used to have funny commercials and good advertising as well!

Posts: 41786 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Oh, the SEC should watch for insider trading because the stock will bounce back after they abandon this marketing fiasco. Was it planned?

Posts: 10037 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lavaca:

With the marketing budget they have, they don't set up campaigns on a whim, but must research them thoroughly before given the green light. Sometimes attention is the goal, whether good or bad, or maybe even a shift in target audience. But the attention now is bad, and not paying off. They also don't seem to shift the target audience. They still advertise at male spectator sports, and if they shift to a woke audience, I don't see them drinking nearly as much beer, so why would they want to do that. This campaign is either backed by bad research, or not researched at all.

One of Us
Picture of Kanec
posted Hide Post
And ultimately who cares
You either like bud light or you do not
Hell, they use horses and other animals for advertising
In the end, beer markets target mostly adult males, so smart way is to use adult males in commercials
I think there is stupidity on both sides, marketing and boycott

Posts: 201 | Location: Heart of Europe where East meets the West | Registered: 19 January 2023Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
It's only been a week.

Off the top of my head, I'm not sure I can think of a recent example of "woke" marketing doing badly. The NFL/ Nike/ Kapernick seem fine, way Lefty press and media seem to collect a paycheck, NHL players have to defend themselves and hide behind the church because they don't wanna wear the gay shirt.

I wonder if Bud lite won't end up winning this one.

Posts: 9138 | Location: Dillingham Alaska | Registered: 10 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scott King:
It's only been a week.

Off the top of my head, I'm not sure I can think of a recent example of "woke" marketing doing badly. The NFL/ Nike/ Kapernick seem fine, way Lefty press and media seem to collect a paycheck, NHL players have to defend themselves and hide behind the church because they don't wanna wear the gay shirt.

I wonder if Bud lite won't end up winning this one.

Posts: 9138 | Location: Dillingham Alaska | Registered: 10 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 15883 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 10 April 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
So a political party adapts its views based on corporate sponsors rather than its members. Way to go.

One of Us
Picture of nute
posted Hide Post
If I like a beer I will drink it no matter who or what is on the can. I frankly could not care one iota what is on the can, who the sponsors are, which celeb drinks it or what cretinous "influencer" features it on their blog/ instagram/Facebook or whatever.

Life is to bloody short to twat about worrying who is connected to your beer/ breakfast cereal/toilet paper/ dog food/socks or whatever.

Some people need to get a life.

Posts: 7188 | Location: Ban pre shredded cheese - make America grate again... | Registered: 29 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
Brand, labeling, is very big here, and yeah, way to big.

"I only drive a Ford!, I always wear Nike!, I won't shoot anything other than Winchester!, The Miami Dolphins are my team!, All I drink is Miller!,........

Conversely, there's a sporadic social movement to un brand or non brand merchandise and consumerism. "Generic" was a brand back in the 1980s. I've seen articles regarding consumers learning how to remove labels/ logo's, emblems from apparel in order to not advertise for the brand.

I haven't been to a rodeo in decades, but it looks to me like you damned well better be drinking Coors lite according to them.

I've been in an airport a few times when fans were flying to a NASCAR race destination and the NASCAR apparel product branding was eye opening. Adult men older than me and of greater means wearing"Tide!" jackets and damned proud.
(Tide is laundry detergent by the way, yes they were wearing a laundry soap advertisment jacket. shocker)

I don't plan on buying Bud lite anytime soon, mostly for reasons other than the tranny, but the tranny certainly didn't incline me to lean back his/ her/ it's way.

I think America needs far less brand loyalty, the brands certainly aren't loyal to us.

One of Us
Picture of Kanec
posted Hide Post
Well said

Posts: 201 | Location: Heart of Europe where East meets the West | Registered: 19 January 2023Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nute:
If I like a beer I will drink it no matter who or what is on the can. I frankly could not care one iota what is on the can, who the sponsors are, which celeb drinks it or what cretinous "influencer" features it on their blog/ instagram/Facebook or whatever.

Life is to bloody short to twat about worrying who is connected to your beer/ breakfast cereal/toilet paper/ dog food/socks or whatever.

That's what you think, but you don't even realize anymore how influenced you are. There is a reason companies spend billions on marketing, they want to reach that level they reach in you, that people don't even realized how influenced they are by their marketing.

One of Us
Picture of nute
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BushPeter:
quote:

That's what you think, but you don't even realize anymore how influenced you are. There is a reason companies spend billions on marketing, they want to reach that level they reach in you, that people don't even realized how influenced they are by their marketing.

They spend millions because there are a lot of people who have the mentality of sheep. Just look at this thread, look at the so called boycot. All those who buy crap beer because the advertising has convinced them it’s cool, and all those who won’t because of what’s on the can/ box /whatever.

I don’t buy into any of it.

Posts: 7188 | Location: Ban pre shredded cheese - make America grate again... | Registered: 29 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:

I am 180. None of my money gets spent with companies who support idiocy.

The dollar is the strongest vote you have.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36646 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DuggaBoye
posted Hide Post
Some companies conservatives should avoid spending money with when possible:

Alphabet
Meta
Disney
Chrysler
GM
Progressive
Verizon
Capital One
BOA
Starbucks
Levi's
Dick's
NFL
NBA
PayPal
Apple
Target
Amazon
J&J
SalesForce
Foot Locker
GE
INTEL
NetFlix
Staples
Gap
Home Depot
Yahoo
EBAY

AARP
Nike

DuggaBoye-O
NRA-Life
Whittington-Life
TSRA-Life
DRSS
DSC
HSC
SCI

Posts: 4593 | Location: TX | Registered: 03 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DuggaBoye:
Some companies conservatives should avoid spending money with when possible:

Alphabet
Meta
Disney
Chrysler
GM
Progressive
Verizon
Capital One
BOA
Starbucks
Levi's
Dick's
NFL
NBA
PayPal
Apple
Target
Amazon
J&J
SalesForce
Foot Locker
GE
INTEL
NetFlix
Staples
Gap
Home Depot
Yahoo
EBAY

AARP
Nike

You could make it non political and just not spend the money regardless.

Obviously we need to spend some money sometime, but many on your list don't have to have our dollar ever. They've all convinced us we need to be out there commercing all the time and we don't. No matter the politics I never ever need to give money to the NFL or Nike.

One of Us
Picture of nute
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ledvm:
quote:

I am 180. None of my money gets spent with companies who support idiocy.

The dollar is the strongest vote you have.

I don't have time to do complete due diligence on the recipient of each and every pound I spend. My life is too short.

You may think you don't give money to companies you don't agree with but unless you make investigating every one of them its likely all you are doing is basing your spend on those who have made the headlines...which at best will be a small percentage. But you gotta start somewhere.

One of Us
Picture of DuggaBoye
posted Hide Post
Nute,
it takes very minimal time.
This actually started when the "liberals" published a list of companies to support and companies to boycott.

"Conservatives" could then simply look up the "liberal " created lists and dercide on their own.

DuggaBoye-O
NRA-Life
Whittington-Life
TSRA-Life
DRSS
DSC
HSC
SCI

Posts: 4593 | Location: TX | Registered: 03 March 2009Reply With Quote