Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Obama’s Brother At It Again! Login/Join 
Administrator
posted

Posts: 67042 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Figures. Is that a surprise to you?

Posts: 10037 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
0bama 2020

This is why I despised him as POTUS. Almost every action he took was 180 to the direction I would go.

Drug user…I have some sympathy and want to get them help if possible.

Drug dealer…a gallows! A pardon just blows my mind!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36650 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ledvm:
0bama 2020

This is why I despised him as POTUS. Almost every action he took was 180 to the direction I would go.

Frankly, I think drug users are the stupidest lot!

With all we know about drugs, and they stick take them.

Same as bloody smokers!

Brainless idiots!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67042 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
quote:
0bama 2020

Frankly, I think drug users are the stupidest lot!

With all we know about drugs, and they stick take them.

Same as bloody smokers!

Brainless idiots!

I agree Saeed. Totally stupid. But enough good young kids try them that I want to try to help at first.

The hardened junkie…provide them all the confiscated fentanyl needed to get the job done.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36650 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Schrodinger
posted Hide Post
Ha, well now, Lane, I thought you were a God-fearing man, Bible-thumping man through and through. Provide a mechanism for these hundreds of thousands of drug users in America to kill themselves? Kinda sounds like murder to me. At the least, it doesn’t seem much like what Jesus would advocate for now does it?

Posts: 8613 | Location: Oregon  | Registered: 03 June 2018Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
I am not 100% for sure Doug. Remember, I said hardened junkie. I also said help the first fallen. In my reading of the Bible…I don’t see where God is against harsh consequences for the serial stupid decision maker.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
Picture of Schrodinger
posted Hide Post
quote:
In my reading of the Bible…I don’t see where God is against harsh consequences for the serial stupid decision maker.

Substitute Jesus for God and you believe that Jesus was all in for harsh consequences for the stupid decision makers?

Posts: 8613 | Location: Oregon  | Registered: 03 June 2018Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
"Alton Mills, 54, last made the news when Obama cut short his life sentence in 2015 after serving 22 years in jail for what were small time drugs offenses."

Pardon sounded reasonable to me. So now Obama was supposed to predict the future? Shall we did up some other pardons from the Bushes & such that didn't turn out so well either?

Posts: 15883 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 10 April 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
22 years seems plenty of long a sentence for small time drug dealing. The original life sentence was excessive.

Posts: 6162 | Location: Coeur d' Alene, Idaho, USA | Registered: 08 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Schrodinger:
quote:
In my reading of the Bible…I don’t see where God is against harsh consequences for the serial stupid decision maker.

Substitute Jesus for God and you believe that Jesus was all in for harsh consequences for the stupid decision makers?

That substitution cannot be made as They are one.

The Holy Trinity - One God eternally exists in three Persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit; and these three are one God.

Jesus’s own words as transcribed in Matthew 5:17 — Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill.

Or

Don’t misunderstand why I have come. I did not come to abolish the law of Moses or the writings of the prophets. No, I came to accomplish their purpose.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well, one thing's for sure, we shouldn't have to hold up any executions for lack of "humane" drugs when we have all sorts or confiscated fentanyl. Use it.

Posts: 10037 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Schrodinger:
quote:

That substitution cannot be made as They are one.

The Holy Trinity - One God eternally exists in three Persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit; and these three are one God.

Jesus’s own words as transcribed in Matthew 5:17 — Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill.

Or

Don’t misunderstand why I have come. I did not come to abolish the law of Moses or the writings of the prophets. No, I came to accomplish their purpose.

What I have called clean. Let no man call unclean.

Posts: 10970 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote