Find
Notify
Tools

A look at medical/surgical gender transition therapy Login/Join 
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted
https://twitter.com/megynkelly...l_k491y4XupPAr8BZdhw

There is a video on it all should watch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36686 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Those brainwashed to change sex are no different to those brainwashed by the likes of Rush and Tucker.

Too stupid to think for themselves.

Same voters in America.

Again, too stupid to know they are making no difference at all. clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67050 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Why should we watch it? Better yet, why did you watch it?

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15134 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Mitchell:

I'm not planning to watch it. I will say that when Evan transitioned to Eva, an older perhaps wiser woman opined that he/she would live to regret it.

And another bother, the unnecessary label "cisgender". What does that even mean, except that I was born with a dick and came to like it that way.

TomP

Our country, right or wrong. When right, to be kept right, when wrong to be put right.

Carl Schurz (1829 - 1906)

Posts: 14392 | Location: Moreno Valley CA USA | Registered: 20 November 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Transgenders are the next target of the righteous right now that they got Roe overturned. Got to be telling somebody how to run their lives instead of minding their own business.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:

May be he wants to see what is going on in his country?

Unlike some of you lot who swallow everything hook line and sinker?

Commie Kamala any one?

Who in his wildest dreams would vote for her?

Or Pelosi?

Or AOC?

Or Trump?

Posts: 67050 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TomP:
quote:

I'm not planning to watch it. I will say that when Evan transitioned to Eva, an older perhaps wiser woman opined that he/she would live to regret it.

And another bother, the unnecessary label "cisgender". What does that even mean, except that I was born with a dick and came to like it that way.

Who are Evan and Eva?

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13180 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jdollar:
quote:
Originally posted by TomP:
quote:

Who are Evan and Eva?

An acquaintance, born male, transitioned a few years back.

TomP

Our country, right or wrong. When right, to be kept right, when wrong to be put right.

Carl Schurz (1829 - 1906)

Posts: 14392 | Location: Moreno Valley CA USA | Registered: 20 November 2000Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
In Sweden they brought out a law.

Members of the board must have a woman among them.

They asked the newest member to resign, so they can replace him with a woman.

He did not want to leave.

So an agreement was reached, that he would become a woman.

He did.

And when he cam back he was asked "was it difficult to become a woman?"

"Yers and no. Taking hormones to stop my balls functioning was not very difficult. Removing my dick, and getting breast implants wasn't difficult. Then they told me I had to have a brain surgery. Apparently to be a real woman I had to have 85% of my brains removed!"

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Since they are damn near ZERO % of the population, why do you keep bringing up this red herring issue? To piss off rednecks to keep voting republican against their best interests? Republicans don't care about real problems? Or just have no answers so just find a hot button topic because that's easier?

Posts: 15883 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 10 April 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
When you are an adult…so be it.

Children should be protected by law. This is a look at the mutilation of children being allowed right now.

These children are conflicted enough with out inflicting irreversible damage to them by the so-called medical establishment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36686 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
quote:

Commie Kamala any one?

Or Pelosi?

Or AOC?

Or Trump?

I know what's going on in my country. And, it's not the bullshit you harp on every day. This entire transgender discussion that is now dominating the right-wingers talking points is a non-issue in 99.99999% of people's lives. It's a mostly non-existent problem designed to stir shit. The OP is a perfect example. How many kids go through the subject therapy?

I've lived on this earth a very long time and have yet to meet a transgender person. It's a non-issue for me...just like 99.999999% of other Americans.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Commie Kamala any one?

Or Pelosi?

Or AOC?

Or Trump?

I know what's going on in my country. And, it's not the bullshit you harp on every day. This entire transgender discussion that is now dominating the right-wingers talking points is a non-issue in 99.99999% of people's lives. It's a mostly non-existent problem designed to stir shit. The OP is a perfect example. How many kids go through the subject therapy?

I've lived on this earth a very long time and have yet to meet a transgender person. It's a non-issue for me...just like 99.999999% of other Americans.

Yes.

As far as you are concerned it is a non issue.

I suppose the homeless problem is a non issue for you too.

Or the immigration issue does not exist as far as you concerned.

Or that home grown terrorists organization known as BML is of no issue to you!

With people like you, no wonder the country is sinking so fast!

Did you vote for Commie Kamal! jumping

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Who did your people vote for, Saeed?

Posts: 15883 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 10 April 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Schrodinger
posted Hide Post
Boy, that’s really interesting and important to me. Lane, I have a video on the many solutions, other than the Pythagorean Theorem, on how to calculate a hypotenuse. Any interest?

Posts: 8613 | Location: Oregon  | Registered: 03 June 2018Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wymple:
Who did your people vote for, Saeed?

Myself! rotflmo

One of Us
Picture of bluefish
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Commie Kamala any one?

Or Pelosi?

Or AOC?

Or Trump?

Then why all of a sudden is the "trans community" attempting to force the issue down our throats? Why do they want to compel the quote 99.99% of us to accept their make-believe? Why does a minority want to force the majority to play along with their mental illness?

Posts: 5232 | Location: The way life should be | Registered: 24 May 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I am not watching. I do not have band width to care about a microscopic percentage of the population nor those who push for their “rights”. With a 40% suicide rate they will self correct. I am more worried about the 10s of millions of Americans dodging crime and human shit and our magnificent economy, as they go about their business.

One of Us
Picture of nute
posted Hide Post
The person who taught me to weld was trans. She as a welder on a North Sea oil rig who she started the transition ... I can't think of a tougher place to do something like that.

She seemed pretty well adjusted but even after the surgery I think she would be perfectly capable of shoving anyone's teeth down their throat if they gave her a hard time. She was a bloody good welder too.

Posts: 7188 | Location: Ban pre shredded cheese - make America grate again... | Registered: 29 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Commie Kamala any one?

Or Pelosi?

Or AOC?

Or Trump?

Yes.

When I need you to express opinions for me, I'll let you know. Homelessness and immigration are problems that need to be addressed. Wailing and gnashing our teeth over transgender issues? Not so much. But, you certainly seem to be overly concerned about it. That, and your misogynistic bizarre hatred of all women are constantly on display here.

What's your issue with the opposite sex Saeed? Why do you hate and constantly denigrate women?

And, our country isn't sinking at all. We're still that bright shining city on a hill that the rest of the world aspires to....

Remind me again how many folks want to come to the desert shithole you call home unless it is to work at menial jobs for oil-rich assholes who've never accomplished a thing other than to be lucky enough to be born above large fossil fuel deposits? dancing

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Commie Kamala any one?

Or Pelosi?

Or AOC?

Or Trump?

Yes.

When I need you to express opinions for me, I'll let you know. Homelessness and immigration are problems that need to be addressed. Wailing and gnashing our teeth over transgender issues? Not so much. But, you certainly seem to be overly concerned about it. That, and your misogynistic bizarre hatred of all women are constantly on display here.

What's your issue with the opposite sex Saeed? Why do you hate and constantly denigrate women?

And, our country isn't sinking at all. We're still that bright shining city on a hill that the rest of the world aspires to....

Remind me again how many folks want to come to the desert shithole you call home unless it is to work at menial jobs for oil-rich assholes who've never accomplished a thing other than to be lucky enough to be born above large fossil fuel deposits? dancing

I have no issue with the opposite sex.

What I don’t like are men pretending to be women!

Brainless bloody FREAKS! clap

Administrator
posted Hide Post

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bluefish:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Commie Kamala any one?

Or Pelosi?

Or AOC?

Or Trump?

Then why all of a sudden is the "trans community" attempting to force the issue down our throats? Why do they want to compel the quote 99.99% of us to accept their make-believe? Why does a minority want to force the majority to play along with their mental illness?

Gotta wonder dontcha????

Posts: 41790 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
A man, pretending to be a woman!

And complaining of being called a man and he gets psychological problems.

Bloody hell, what a fucked up society America has become!

Voters IQ is in single digits! jumping