Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trump had a ball on CNN Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
I think his polling probably took a huge jump after CNNs town hall.

That poor woman had her ambush dumped on her head!

could you imagine poor old goofy Joe in a real interview like that jumping

Posts: 41786 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JTEX:

You never cease to maze me!

Anyone with an IQ of 10 could see that bloody career criminal for what he is.

Just look at his face and hands as he waffles on! clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67041 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You really must live in some alternate universe. He lied his same old schtick, evaded everything, and came off like the deranged idiot he is. Damn, Tex, get a grip.

Posts: 15883 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 10 April 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
quote:

And you never cease to amaze me either anyone with an IQ of 5 would see that a stone age monarchy is utterly ridiculous.....

Just look at the weakness of your country.....while you waffle on.

Did you see the interview? No? I thought not....just typical arababble....

Posts: 41786 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wymple:
You really must live in some alternate universe. He lied his same old schtick, evaded everything, and came off like the deranged idiot he is. Damn, Tex, get a grip.

Odd that pimple....he sure got a lot of applause from the audience....

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

This from a Biden supporter? Really? animal

One of Us
posted Hide Post
1000 times better than trump, but then, who isn't?

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

And you never cease to amaze me either anyone with an IQ of 5 would see that a stone age monarchy is utterly ridiculous.....

Just look at the weakness of your country.....while you waffle on.

Did you see the interview? No? I thought not....just typical arababble....

If I had an IQ of 5 I would a genius compared to you!

Get your head out of Trump arse! clap

Posts: 67041 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

An audience that has been admittedly packed with trump supporters. You need a link or does your google button still work? Both he and CNN have been widely cooked on social media, a considerably bigger platform than a trump choir.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
The democrats are going to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. And too be clear, Id vote republican 90% of the time if I was American, but I see trump as a real problem.
Joe Biden though is a non event. A probably corrupt senile puppet. Now I think there is worse things than biden being on the throne and leaving the country to be run by the bureaucracy.
but its not that simple and the trouble is that some of the party has input into whats being done in that situation.
The average voter knows this and so we have a situation where its very likely that Trump has a very good chance of a come back.
In my opinion this is because the democrats do not have a real presidential candidate to run. In that regard they are in no better position than the republicans.

Posts: 4283 | Location: South Island NZ | Registered: 21 July 2008Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by shankspony:
The democrats are going to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. And too be clear, Id vote republican 90% of the time if I was American, but I see trump as a real problem.
Joe Biden though is a non event. A probably corrupt senile puppet. Now I think there is worse things than biden being on the throne and leaving the country to be run by the bureaucracy.
but its not that simple and the trouble is that some of the party has input into whats being done in that situation.
The average voter knows this and so we have a situation where its very likely that Trump has a very good chance of a come back.
In my opinion this is because the democrats do not have a real presidential candidate to run. In that regard they are in no better position than the republicans.

Did you vote for Mrs Commie Horse Teeth?

Or her replacement who cannot tell what a woman is? clap

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Nope. I voted for neither. I voted for a much more sensible option, and ill vote the same again and its looking more and more likely this time they will win.

You know Saeed, the only reason you get to talk about the politics of the west, is because we have politics and are allowed an opinion.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/...security%20apparatus.

Posts: 4283 | Location: South Island NZ | Registered: 21 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bluefish
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

An audience that has been admittedly packed with trump supporters. You need a link or does your google button still work? Both he and CNN have been widely cooked on social media, a considerably bigger platform than a trump choir.

Bwaahhhaaaa. CNN packs its studio with deplorables? Oh, please say it again! That was too funny.

Posts: 5232 | Location: The way life should be | Registered: 24 May 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
More evidence that man is not fit to be elected as dog catcher let alone POTUS.

I find nothing funny at all about DJT potentially getting the Republican nomination, the man is as amoral as they come.

Posts: 3770 | Location: Boulder Colorado | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by shankspony:
Nope. I voted for neither. I voted for a much more sensible option, and ill vote the same again and its looking more and more likely this time they will win.

You know Saeed, the only reason you get to talk about the politics of the west, is because we have politics and are allowed an opinion.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/...security%20apparatus.

So whoever you chose, was irrelevant!

jumping

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Because they were all knuckleheads like you.

I didn't watch it but I've read the reporting. trump went on TV and lied his ass off. The election was stolen, blah blah blah. And morons like you lapped it up. What a surprise.

Said he would pardon most of the J6 rioters too. What a terrific idea that is. How you idiots can support that man is going to be a mystery that historians in the future will study and analyze. Inexplicable. Lying, raping, dishonest fat sack of shit.

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15134 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DuggaBoye
posted Hide Post
quote:
I didn't watch it but I've read

Hmmm,
that reads a lot like : Heaesay

DuggaBoye-O
NRA-Life
Whittington-Life
TSRA-Life
DRSS
DSC
HSC
SCI

Posts: 4593 | Location: TX | Registered: 03 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DuggaBoye:
quote:
I didn't watch it but I've read

Hmmm,
that reads a lot like : Heaesay

Feel free to point out any errors in my posting.

trump lied his ass off.

trump claimed the election was rigged.

trump claimed he won the 2020 election despite the fact that he lost by 7 million votes and in the electoral college.

trump claimed he never asked the Georgia sec. of state to find 11,000 + votes despite the fact that there is a recording of that telephone conversation where he did exactly that.

And on and on and on and on.

trump is a lying sack of shit.

And, you don't understand the definition of hearsay, BTW.

One of Us
Picture of Schrodinger
posted Hide Post
SKB has it right in that this is no joke. Those bozo’s in the audience are not serious people. They clapped and hooted when the orange pig mocked the woman that just had a jury award $5,000,000 against him. I thought the jury system is the American way.

I came away dismayed that any American could admire this rude, lying, bloviating pig. Jtex, rather than post on this site, you need to take a few days and examine what is wrong with you, that you would find such a clown show admirable.

Posts: 8613 | Location: Oregon  | Registered: 03 June 2018Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I will be honest. It was so sickening, I could not take anymore, and turned it off.

Glad to see President Trump has the Faction vote.

Nominate him.

He is asked about his suspend the Constitution. He stated lying about cherishing the Constitution and how the election was stolen. A claim that has now been proven to be lie in Court for the 13th time.

Just disgusting.

Posts: 10969 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm convinced he'll be the GOP nominee. Meathead Ron is floundering. Every thing trump does, no matter how stupid, vile or repulsive, seems to make him more popular with the GOP crowd.

It's a good thing. He's probably the only republican that Biden can beat.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LHeym500:
I will be honest. It was so sickening, I could not take anymore, and turned it off.

Nominate him.

He is asked about his suspend the Constitution. He stated lying about cherishing the Constitution and how the election was stolen. A claim that has now been proven to be lie in Court for the 13th time.

Just disgusting.

I'm perplexed that CNN gave him the time. I thought that was FOX's job.

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Biden gets lots of applause ....I guess in your simple mind Biden is great then.

Of course you like trump better, he's now a convicted sex offender.

Trump: "Putin is a Genius" "Hezbollah is very smart"

Posts: 17195 | Location: FL | Registered: 03 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bluefish:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Bwaahhhaaaa. CNN packs its studio with deplorables? Oh, please say it again! That was too funny.

Incredible what these lefty loons will dream up isn't it????

Poor fools!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Mitchell:
quote:
Originally posted by LHeym500:

Nominate him.

Just disgusting.

I'm perplexed that CNN gave him the time. I thought that was FOX's job.

The plan was to make him,look bad animal

You know ask him real questions, not on a script like they always do with goofy joe animal

He made them look very petty. I thought it was hilarious how foolish CNN looked when their ambush was turned around on them.

But lefties will be lefties.....and they are gonna make sure Trump is reelected. rotflmo

One of Us
Picture of Schrodinger
posted Hide Post
Bull shit, CNN has made a sharp turn to the right in the face of faltering Fox. Sorry, pard, you can’t analyze this correctly.

One of Us
Picture of Schrodinger
posted Hide Post
Jtex, you obviously delighted in Trump’s performance.

Answer me this: Did Trump ever lie in last nights shit show? If so, how many times?

One of Us
Picture of nute
posted Hide Post
quote:
The plan was to make him,look bad

rotflmo He can do that all by himself, he doesn't need any help...

Posts: 7188 | Location: Ban pre shredded cheese - make America grate again... | Registered: 29 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Just saw a report that only 3 million people tuned in. Is that true? if so it may well mean that either trump supporters are just not interested in anything on CNN, or that Trump support is actually waining and people cant be bothered?

One of Us
Picture of Schrodinger
posted Hide Post
Once, again, Jtex, did Trump lie about anything last night?

One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
Well, now I know how many lies you can pack into a one hour or less broadcast. “I never asked the GA Secretary of State to find votes”. I guess the recording of him doing exactly that was phony…….. When is Sydney Powell going to amaze us all with her proof of election fraud?? animal jumping rotflmo I wonder if a civil verdict for sexual assault will require him to register as a sex offender. We can only hope. Between the 5 million verdict and legal fees, he must enjoy filling legal pockets. clap I also find it interesting that he refused to answer the question of who he wanted to win the war in Ukraine. He was asked specifically twice and dodged it both times. I guess he doesn’t want to piss off his genius friend, Putin.

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13170 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

True believers can't be reasoned with.

Trump will use any platform opportunity given, even CNN.

His true believers will take away whatever they are predisposed.

I think CNN did us a favor in reminding us what deplorable really means.

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Per my far-right friend: "reality sucks"

FYI - if you ID as "conservative" nowadays, Trump owns you.

Posts: 19786 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Sounds like your talking about Creepy Joe Biden

Posts: 483 | Location: British Columbia Canada  | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You want a career crimnal mob look at the Biden criminal organization!!!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 4570Forever:
You want a career crimnal mob look at the Biden criminal organization!!!

I'll believe it when it's proven.

Like so many things from the Right propaganda machine, the accusations serve a purpose, just as much as facts. And that's because of true believers being fed what they already believe.

It's possible that the Biden family are corrupt, but yet to be proven conclusively.

We know Trump is corrupt, conclusively, and more to come.

Just like all the Benghazi investigations, they put out memos and show making claims, yet in the end proved nothing. Still, the spew had the desired effect.

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Posts: 19786 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
gotta love it.

CNN has to have the Trumpster on so they can boost their ratings all the way up to almost normal viewership for any of Fox's shows.

Posts: 4983 | Location: soda springs,id | Registered: 02 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
I guess this is all ok actually. Trump is certainly an expedient tool for destroying the GOP and as I've mentioned, I believe the GOP needs to be done away with entirely.

My friend Jtex knows I like him a ton and I just won't argue with him, but I can't imagine an acrimonious interview on CNN being pleasant, enjoyable or "a ball". If Trump is the kind of guy that likes arguing, fighting, division and arguing amongst and with fellow Americans, all the while campaigning for executive office, I'd say he's not fit for the office.

Posts: 9139 | Location: Dillingham Alaska | Registered: 10 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Trump is really an extraordinary lie spinner. Words are insufficient to describe his ability. But this is how it's done, with some help from his old standby.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...a3ea734fdc1ac5&ei=46

SEAN HANNITY: A nightmare came to life for CNN
Story by Fox News Staff • Yesterday 10:18 PM

XXX

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Trump is certainly an expedient tool for destroying the GOP and as I've mentioned.

I think you're correct. But who's tool is he?

But IMO, the GOP is already destroyed. Like a cobra cut in half, it can still kill. Imagine Trump as the head of the snake - a spitting cobra.

Half a snake will eventually die, but may bring the country down with it.

The CNN drama show tells us the snake is still a threat.

XXX

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lamar:
gotta love it.

CNN has to have the Trumpster on so they can boost their ratings all the way up to almost normal viewership for any of Fox's shows.

"Normal viewership" ???

Calling lying lovers "normal? hummm

It's interesting that Fox's ratings are directly correlated with the degree of lies and propaganda they spew. They gotta make up financially for the loss of the dominion lawsuit. The market for lies must be very profitable.

I don't think CNN did it for the ratings. I think they did it as a public service.

It needs to be clear to most Americans what Trump and trumpsters are all about, especially those who don't watch Fox.

The dangerous illusions about Donald Trump
Opinion by John Avlon • 1h ago

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...86bdfbfd8ea061&ei=26

XXX