Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The RNC is a Parody of a Farce Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
So, fresh off calling the Hamas massacre of Israeli civilians a "Great opportunity" for Republicans the Chair of the Republican National Committee Ronna McDaniel has belatedly decided that, since he's now running as an Independent instead of the Democrat he never was, Robert Kennedy Jr. must be stopped since he mainly appeals to mentally-ill conspiracy buffs who Republicans feel they are entitled to, having nurtured them.

So Ronna has put forth a memo on why Republicans should stop supporting Kennedy and now oppse him, but you have to get to "Point #23" to get the comedy gold:

Link

Yep, he's an election denier.

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

Posts: 9576 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I used to believe the Republican Party held the best and the brightest. How in the hell they have become the party of trailer-trash led by a billionaire fascist traitor is beyond my comprehension. I think it started down that track when the Tea Party came into existence.

They need a complete re-branding. I don't even know what name they could come back under since they stand for nothing.

Robert Kennedy would disown Jr., if he were alive today.

Posts: 13782 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kensco:
I used to believe the Republican Party held the best and the brightest. How in the hell they have become the party of trailer-trash led by a billionaire fascist traitor is beyond my comprehension. I think it started down that track when the Tea Party came into existence.

They need a complete re-branding. I don't even know what name they could come back under since they stand for nothing.

Their intellectual Waterloo was Bush the Lesser. Dan Quayle was a crack in the dam but Bush busted it wide open and showed that an amiable moron could head the Party as long as he let his betters make all the decisions. That was Cheney's job. But the "best and brightest" found it extremely distasteful to bow to an obvious idiot and drifted away, leaving the Tea Party as the intellectual center of the Party.

Then Trump brought the racists who had suffered under 8 years of a black man being President out of their holes...

Posts: 9576 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

He may not be a billionaire for long, if in fact he even is one now.

Give me a home where the buffalo roam and I'll show you a house full of buffalo shit.

Posts: 1209 | Location: IOWA | Registered: 27 October 2018Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ANTELOPEDUNDEE:
quote:

He may not be a billionaire for long, if in fact he even is one now.

Good point, I doubt he could put his hands on the fine he's gonna get in the New York fraud case in cash, somewhere between $250 and 600 million.