THE ACCURATE RELOADING POLITICAL CRATER

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  The Political Forum    The Russian Sympathizer Party Imitating Joseph McCarthy

Moderators: DRG
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Russian Sympathizer Party Imitating Joseph McCarthy Login/Join 
one of us
posted
The Republican Party has gotten so corrupt. They and their fearless leader (Trump) are Russian (communist) sympathizers, and yet they play that old disgraced red-baiter, Joseph McCarthy's game; blacklists, "prove you are not a communist", etc. https://www.politico.com/news/...ee-staffers-00084259 The Republican Party has become an evil, disgraceful enterprise.

Joseph McCarthy Jr. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzcPhMBkCk8

Posts: 13780 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
One thing has become clear here lately. If anyone wondered if Kensco was really a nutcase…they should have no doubt now.

spaceKensco

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36614 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
How about responding to it instead of your usual attacking the messenger bullshit? Justify their actions if you disagree with Kensco, while you, like Fox , know the truth of it and it doesn't matter to you one bit.

Posts: 15880 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 10 April 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Republicans in office, just like Fox, are afraid of the monster they have enabled.

It was there all along. All it needed was a little encouragement and nourishing. Fox did it for the money. The politicians did it/do it for relevancy.

If they are afraid, shouldn't we also?

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Per my far-right friend: "reality sucks"

FYI - if you ID as "conservative" nowadays, Trump owns you.

Posts: 19738 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wymple:
How about responding to it instead of your usual attacking the messenger bullshit? Justify their actions if you disagree with Kensco, while you, like Fox , know the truth of it and it doesn't matter to you one bit.

Exactly what “truth” would that be?

J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36614 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Magine Enigam:
Republicans in office, just like Fox, are afraid of the monster they have enabled.

It was there all along. All it needed was a little encouragement and nourishing. Fox did it for the money. The politicians did it/do it for relevancy.

If they are afraid, shouldn't we also?

Please enlighten me to as to exactly “what” they/we should be afraid of?

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3770 | Location: Boulder Colorado | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
What were all the other murders related too?

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rabbithabit:

Exactly!

I am much more afraid of 1) staying on my property with cartel moving through it in South Texas; 2) walking to remote parking from DSC in the dark; 3) driving through the 3rd Ward in Houston; 4) or driving through South Boulevard-Park Row just South East of Kay Bailey.

The chances of being harmed by some fringe group…it not even statistically significant.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ledvm:
quote:

Exactly!

I am much more afraid of 1) staying on my property with cartel moving through it in South Texas; 2) walking to remote parking from DSC in the dark; 3) driving through the 3rd Ward in Houston; 4) or driving through South Boulevard-Park Row just South East of Kay Bailey.

The chances of being harmed by some fringe group…it not even statistically significant.

I find political violence troubling, no matter which side is committing the violence. Remember your outrage at the George Floyd riots? Yet somehow politically motivated murder is of no concern to you.

Roll Eyes

Posts: 3770 | Location: Boulder Colorado | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by skb:
quote:
Originally posted by ledvm:
quote:

Exactly!

I find political violence troubling, no matter which side is committing the violence. Remember your outrage at the George Floyd riots? Yet somehow politically motivated murder is of no concern to you.

Roll Eyes

Concern and fear are 2 different things. ME said we should be scared. I asked of what.

Yes…it is concerning. But not nearly as concerning as what is happening on our southern border and yes…cartel guys do scare me…they are ruthless.

J. Lane Easter, DVM