Tools

Fed Judge hands down longest Jan 6 sentence to date Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
https://apple.news/A6jDrE0cmRGCMDzQ7ArODPg

Nah Nah Nah
Hey Hey Hey
Goodbye

14 years Fed time at 85 percent bf parole eligibility.

Posts: 10978 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
. . . but, but, wasn't it was just a tour where some of the tourists got a little rambunctious? 2020

Mike

Posts: 21248 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It was the Democrats fault.

How dare they put coward policy the majority voted for. Thus, win legal elections. The gall.

We need to cut these districts up to dilute the will of the majority.

Posts: 10978 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MJines:
. . . but, but, wasn't it was just a tour where some of the tourists got a little rambunctious? 2020

That whole tourist defense simply defied the imagination… Anyone crazy enough to espouse it needs serious therapy and tons of drugs…2020 cuckoo

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13177 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Why isn’t Trump in jail yet??

He instigated it all.

The MAGA ARSEHOLE! rotflmo

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67045 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
And how is a guy with 30-odd past convictions out free in the first place?

Posts: 10666 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I would have to see what his past convictions were.

Am example, in KY let’s say you get charged w 3 class D Felonies out of the same course of conduct.

Max on each is 5 years, but we have a sentencing law that says the most you can serve is 10 not 15. Then, if non violent, parole eligibility is 15 percent.

One of Us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
I still just really suprises me that the guy wasn't shot on scene having thrown or while throwing the chair.

Posts: 9139 | Location: Dillingham Alaska | Registered: 10 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
Why isn’t Trump in jail yet??

He instigated it all.

The MAGA ARSEHOLE! rotflmo

Just wait. He’s going to need more lawyers in the near future…

One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scott King:
I still just really suprises me that the guy wasn't shot on scene having thrown or while throwing the chair.

Hey, according to Tucker, they were just tourists? rotflmo animal

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yup, 38 priors. There is always an excuse why they are out of jail to do what they did next time.
Thats why when I caught a guy stealing my chainsaws one night, I didnt even bother calling the cops. I broke both his arms and sent him on his way. Having someone wipe his ass for him would give him time to reflect. Never had a problem with thieves again either.

One of Us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jdollar:
quote:

That the propaganda arm of the political party would lie about an event I expect. "Millions of citizens" showed up to protest and support!"
"Virtually all citizens believe that,......!"

I remain stunned that regular Americans and forum members here refer to the violence on January 6th as "trespassing ".

I consider myself mostly pacifist and proudly so, but if I were obligated to provide armed security and preserve public safety, and someone threw a chair at me id expend every single cartridge I had on my and bum an extra magazine from my co worker.

Posts: 9139 | Location: Dillingham Alaska | Registered: 10 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
EXCELLENT!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Scott, you need to become a better shot! Wink

One of Us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by theback40:
Scott, you need to become a better shot! Wink

I am making very slow and very small, but never the less! progress at not closing both eyes. Big Grin

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by jdollar:
quote:

That the propaganda arm of the political party would lie about an event I expect. "Millions of citizens" showed up to protest and support!"
"Virtually all citizens believe that,......!"

I remain stunned that regular Americans and forum members here refer to the violence on January 6th as "trespassing ".

I consider myself mostly pacifist and proudly so, but if I were obligated to provide armed security and preserve public safety, and someone threw a chair at me id expend every single cartridge I had on my and bum an extra magazine from my co worker.

This should always have been the 1st course of action.

Posts: 15883 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 10 April 2007Reply With Quote