Tools

Dang election deniers! Login/Join 
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted
https://x.com/theblaze/status/...019053200937356?s=46

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36646 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Trump lost....anyone with two brain cells firing can see that.

Posts: 3770 | Location: Boulder Colorado | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of tomahawker
posted Hide Post
They’re referring to 2016. Are you?

Posts: 3453 | Registered: 27 November 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of JudgeG
posted Hide Post
I spent most of an evening with Hillary once. Sam Nunn, for some reason, invited me to a stand up dinner and cocktails to meet Bill. It was before he’d announced for president. There were only 10 or so folks there: the Gov., another lawyer, Nunn, the chief of police for Atlanta, some spouses and the Clintons. After introductions, no one paid a bit of attention to Hillary, so I went over and we talked about family, the Rose Law Firm, my dad’s firm and southern politics. I found her delightful.

The one thing I learned from that was that Eve wasn’t much different than me. She, too, got deceived by a snake.

JudgeG ... just counting time 'til I am again finding balm in Gilead chilled out somewhere in the Selous.

Posts: 7547 | Location: GA | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tomahawker:
They’re referring to 2016. Are you?

My reply was to the OP, not the video.

Just another lame attempt to lend some legitimacy to those who claim the election was stolen from Trump.

Do you see it differently?

Posts: 3770 | Location: Boulder Colorado | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
The post had 0 to do with 2020.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36646 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bivoj
posted Hide Post
SKB , you funny and you know that right?
You stuck on TDS dude

Nothing like standing over your own kill

Posts: 617 | Location: Wherever hunting is good and Go Trump | Registered: 17 June 2023Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Election denial is neither new nor worse than ever.

What’s different is the ex president continuing to use it and tries to justify bad acts on an ongoing basis over it, and the president’s party using the fact that the ex president is doing so (and doing well in polling) as evidence that our system is in danger.

Near as I can see, the danger is we are on our way for another 4 years of crappy leadership regardless of which party wins.

Posts: 10662 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of tomahawker
posted Hide Post
Continually calling someone racist and fascist leads one to believe nothing is out of bounds to stop said ”fascist”. Who wouldn’t cheat to stop Hitler? Who can’t justify any and all means, by hook or crook, to stop the destruction of the world. Do you think cheating is justified to stop the second coming of Hitler? This is the mindset. The left vehemently hates me and you. Don’t believe me? Just peruse this forum of so called fellow hunters and gun owners.

Posts: 3453 | Registered: 27 November 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tomahawker:
Continually calling someone racist and fascist leads one to believe nothing is out of bounds to stop said ”fascist”. Who wouldn’t cheat to stop Hitler? Who can’t justify any and all means, by hook or crook, to stop the destruction of the world. Do you think cheating is justified to stop the second coming of Hitler? This is the mindset. The left vehemently hates me and you. Don’t believe me? Just peruse this forum of so called fellow hunters and gun owners.

I don't hate you but there's not much denying that trump is both a racist and a fascist. Cool

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15132 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
Trump is no racist by any shape or form. Mike Tyson, Don King, and Tiger Woods are all good friends of his. Even Al Sharpton and Trump were friends over the years. There is absolutely no basis to call Trump a racist.

As I have researched and studied fascism…the same goes.

Call him a dumb-ass, a blowhard, etc etc all you want…I can see evidence to back that up. I still support him over Biden…but you can support these claims.

Racist? No basis.

Fascist? Not in the terms of what “I” understand about fascism.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
Picture of Schrodinger
posted Hide Post
Trump is promising that if elected, he will take revenge on those who he perceives have attacked him.

And, Lane, you would support this man over any Democrat for president? You can’t be serious.

Posts: 8613 | Location: Oregon  | Registered: 03 June 2018Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Schrodinger
posted Hide Post
If an Adolph Hitler or Joseph Stalin type of candidate was to run against a Democrat, Lane unequivocally tells us that he would choose Hitler or Stalin. I presume that he would also pick Putin.

Seriously, Lane, if that is your position, you have some serious problems with democracy and freedom and specifically, The Constitution.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Schrodinger:
Trump is promising that if elected, he will take revenge on those who he perceives have attacked him.

And, Lane, you would support this man over any Democrat for president? You can’t be serious.

Oh, he's serious. Seriously deranged.... barf

Posts: 15882 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 10 April 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Schrodinger
posted Hide Post
I’m gobsmacked if this is truly his position. How could an intelligent and educated man take such a patently absurd position? The only reasonable explanation for such a crazy and demented belief is fear: Deep, visceral fear that he, his family and lifestyle are under attack. Well, there is one other possibility and that is he is simply a psychopath and Republicans will advance his life and fuck everybody else: That he is completely devoid of empathy

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
I’m gobsmacked if this is truly his position. How could an intelligent and educated man take such a patently absurd position? The only reasonable explanation for such a crazy and demented belief is fear: Deep, visceral fear that he, his family and lifestyle are under attack. Well, there is one other possibility and that is he is simply a psychopath and Republicans will advance his life and fuck everybody else: That he is completely devoid of empathy

He's apparently educated way beyond his intelligence.

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

Posts: 9580 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:

100% I didn’t stutter.

There is a lot that SHOULD be looked into. The Judicial Branch and Congress are his checks.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Deep, visceral fear that he, his family and lifestyle are under attack.

Fear!?

It is f***ing reality!!!

Come to my South Texas property and see for yourself!

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
If an Adolph Hitler or Joseph Stalin type of candidate was to run against a Democrat, Lane unequivocally tells us that he would choose Hitler or Stalin. I presume that he would also pick Putin.

Seriously, Lane, if that is your position, you have some serious problems with democracy and freedom and specifically, The Constitution.

I have serious problems with how this country is being run right now.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
And Doug…you know damn well better than all BS assertions…why make them? Can’t defend the f***ing buffoon allowing our southern border wide open?

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
Picture of Schrodinger
posted Hide Post
Lane, the southern border is a problem, but none of our politicians have been able to successfully deal with it. It is something the congress and the president need to come to together and seek some sort of resolution.

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
Doug,
In my lifetime, it has never been like it is now.

The border is not hard…it only takes will.

When I was a kid in the 70s…it was a relatively safe place.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ledvm:
Trump is no racist by any shape or form. Mike Tyson, Don King, and Tiger Woods are all good friends of his. Even Al Sharpton and Trump were friends over the years. There is absolutely no basis to call Trump a racist.

Call him a dumb-ass, a blowhard, etc etc all you want…I can see evidence to back that up. I still support him over Biden…but you can support these claims.

Racist? No basis.

Posing for photographs with people doesn't make you "good friends" Lane.

Educate yourself:

https://www.vox.com/2016/7/25/...acist-racism-history

"Fascism (/ˈfæʃɪzəm/ FASH-iz-əm) is a far-right, authoritarian, ultranationalist political ideology and movement,[1][2][3] characterized by a dictatorial leader, centralized autocracy, militarism, forcible suppression of opposition, belief in a natural social hierarchy, subordination of individual interests for the perceived good of the nation or race, and strong regimentation of society and the economy.[2][3]"

trump and his ilk fit that 90% of that definition.

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15132 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
Fairly educated…thank you very much.

He fits 90% of that^^^definition? rotflmo

You just can’t fix stupid. 2020

J. Lane Easter, DVM

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Mitchell:
quote:
Originally posted by ledvm:

Racist? No basis.

Posing for photographs with people doesn't make you "good friends" Lane..

No, but Trump (always classy) claimed to have gotten oral sex from Tyson's then wife, Robin Givens. That gives he and Tyson a personal connection. No? Regards, Bill

Posts: 3534 | Location: Elko, B.C. Canada | Registered: 19 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
I don’t know about any tawdry details as I am not interested in such but I do know that Trump and Tiger play golf regularly because they are friends.

J. Lane Easter, DVM