Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Who was it that said “Follow the money”? Login/Join 
one of us
posted
1 - Trump doesn’t have the money to cover off his rape conviction(s), scrambles for reduction.

2 - Tucker Carlson suddenly goes to Russia to ‘interview’ Putin.

3 - Putin leg-humper Victor Orban turns up for a visit with Trump.

4 - Trump is suddenly flush with money again.

Nope. Nothing suspicious about that. Roll Eyes

How or why Americans could be so eager to put a clearly defined and obviously self serving crime syndicate at the head of the nation is astounding. I really wonder what the history books of 2124 will have to say about this era - assuming, of course, that books will still be allowed.

p.s. I just noticed that Trump said he’s planning to have Kimberly Guilfoyle in charge of the Republican Party - and she immediately announced that all “non-Trump supporters” would be driven out as soon as she assumed the role.

The echos of 1933 Germany are too obvious to ignore; even the Hitler/Hindenburg dichotomy is present. Americans will soon have to choose a side, and the world will have to pray they choose wisely.

Posts: 5750 | Location: Alberta | Registered: 14 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tumbleweed:
1 - Trump doesn’t have the money to cover off his rape conviction(s), scrambles for reduction.

How or why Americans could be so eager to put a clearly defined and obviously self serving crime syndicate at the head of the nation is astounding. I really wonder what the history books of 2124 will have to say about this era - assuming, of course, that books will still be allowed.

p.s. I just noticed that Trump said he’s planning to have Kimberly Guilfoyle in charge of the Republican Party - and she immediately announced that all “non-Trump supporters” would be driven out as soon as she assumed the role.

The echos of 1933 Germany are too obvious to ignore; even the Hitler/Hindenburg dichotomy is present. Americans will soon have to choose a side, and the world will have to pray they choose wisely.

It's Lara Trump he wants to install at the RNC, and nobody has seen any money.

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

Posts: 9576 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...2036a59fe42c13&ei=25

RNC resolution to ban paying Trump’s legal bills is ‘dead’
Story by Lauren Irwin • 14h

The RNC is meeting Friday in Houston to elect a new chair after former Chair Ronna McDaniel announced she would resign on March 8.

Trump has already endorsed his preferred replacement for McDaniel’s former seat, RNC general counsel Michael Whatley. He also endorsed his daughter-in-law, Lara Trump, to serve as the next co-chair.

Lara Trump previously said she would spend “every single penny” of RNC funds to reelect her father-in-law to the White House.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/vide...ocid=socialshare&t=0

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Per my far-right friend: "reality sucks"

FYI - if you ID as "conservative" nowadays, Trump owns you.

Posts: 19762 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Grifters gotta grift.

Trump would absolutely want a family member there… it seems that he feels less likely to be betrayed by a blood relative, and gee, might as well have a family member make the salary and decisions.

Roll Eyes

Posts: 10645 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tumbleweed:

Is there a link for this?

Give me a home where the buffalo roam and I'll show you a house full of buffalo shit.

Posts: 1209 | Location: IOWA | Registered: 27 October 2018Reply With Quote