Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Feds Capture More MAGA Trash From January 6th Login/Join 
one of us
posted
Thank God the Feds have stayed the course and driven more of the January 6th MAGA trash to ground. Throw the book at them. https://www.nbcnews.com/politi...rsary-cap-rcna132626

I'm not surprised that this garbage were owners and employees of a gun shop. Why can't we police ourselves and drive this trash out of the firearms business?

Back in the 80s more that half the owners of gun shops in Odessa had spent time in prison for gun and hunting violations. One got out of prison and re-opened his gun shop in his wife's maiden name. He couldn't "own" it because of his police record. Another was supposedly a "great hunter" except he got caught trophy hunting out of a helicopter and on the wrong side of the Mexican border.

A few weeks ago I had a friend, ex-city cop tell me how "nobody respects the Feds". Got news for him. It was the other way around in New Mexico growing up. The Feds were Gods to us. The State Police were well respected. City cops and sheriff deputies were the guys that weren't smart enough to go to college, weren't dedicated enough to make a career in the military, and just wanted to wear a gun and pretend they were big shots. That hasn't changed.

The legislative branch of our government has become a disgrace thanks to the MAGA Republicans.

The judicial branch of government (minus our disgraceful Supreme Court) is the only thing holding this country together.

Garland for President!

Posts: 13781 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote