THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Congrats to Vincent Hancock, Gold in Skeet!!!!!

Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2015 NCAA rifle championships
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
They will be shot at the University of Fairbanks facility. #1 rated and 16 time NCAA champion, West Virginia University, is favored. The UAF is a strong contender.
Anybody interested, I can post a link later in the week to follow it on the computer.
22RF on Saturday and air rifle on Sunday.

Posts: 8959 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I am interested. I am also interested to see if the Ole Miss Women's Team is participating.
Thanks for the heads up!

Posts: 1067 | Location: Mentone, Alabama | Registered: 16 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ole Miss Guy:
I am interested. I am also interested to see if the Ole Miss Women's Team is participating.
Thanks for the heads up!

Ole Miss team didn't qualify. No such thing as womens teams. They all shoot together. Ole Miss did have one girl qualify for the NCAAs.
I stand corrected, I guess Ole Miss has no male shooters, so I guess they have a womens team.

Posts: 8959 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
West Virginia won their 3rd in a row and 17th NCAA National Championship.
Go Mountaineers!