Login/Join

one of us
posted
They look great how do the shoot?

Posts: 63 | Location: ga | Registered: 12 November 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
sr25: "how do they shoot?"
Well, I don't know yet! This is what I am doing to satisfy my .404 Jeffery itch while waiting for the rifle to be finished.
MartinPotts:
Thanks for the compliment! .223 brass is good for .375 H&H bullets also, and it is easy enough to come by. I was also going to try .303 british brass for .458 cal bullets as I have a bunch of the brass case, but berdan primed, ammo that was surplused out a couple of years ago. Those cases in the picture above could also be drawn down for .416 Rigby. Richard from RCE has been great to deal with!

Posts: 138 | Location: Hubbell, Michigan, USA | Registered: 05 October 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hay Copper Country
Yes thay make nice bullet's i used the 7.62x39 case's to make .458's and 7.7 Jap/ to make it as well
Ted Smith Made die's set'sto use38 Spec/ case's
to make .375's

Nice bullet's you have there very nice
It's kinda funny you should mention 404 Jeffery bullet's
i just ordered a set of .423 Die's from Richard
So i could make up some 300 grain and 350 grain NF copy's
for someone here on the board.
richard's got 5 MultiSwage ready to be put together
i ordered one he has them at a discount 1900.00
he's still got 4 left he still also has a few of the older press's left the older WallNut Hill's the one's you can't reload with .
There ment for just swaging on i bought one myself not long ago for a back up there's no diffrent's between the two press's
He has some surplus die's not listed on the web site also
I bought the point former out of a .375 and one out of a .458 Thursday he's going to replace it with what ever some one want's ...
He also has some other press's on hand give rich a call
And as for butch he's home now after his L O N G trip around the USA getting tooling for his shop his been home now for about 2 or 3 week's after being stuck here in Oregon for a week at Richard's ..

Once agaon nice bullet's

Pottsy

Posts: 1557 | Location: Home of the original swage | Registered: 29 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Just a quick question .
How many have gone to Gas Checking your bullet becouse of the lack of Jacket's out there.
Or do you normaly use Gas Check's rather then jacket's

Posts: 1557 | Location: Home of the original swage | Registered: 29 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Post moved to new thread