Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cheap flights, check this out....... Login/Join 
one of us
posted
I posted this in African travel, but the deals can be so good that I am putting it here as well. For instance, I've wanted to go to Prague, CZ for a while. Cheapest RT flights from DFW are ususally well over $1000. Yesterday they had specials for less than $500. Still can't go, but still want to, but the deal was there. BTW we are not members of the premium service which is not expensive, but not free.

quote:
......I realize that most in here, flying business or first class, are not as ch....er, frugal, as I am but for the few who'd like to maybe save what can be a considerable chunk of change, I can highly recommend the following web site. My son, Adam, used it to book 3 tickets to Port Elizabeth, saving several hundred dollars per ticket off the next "cheapest" choice. In addition, he took a vacation to Greece, flew RT DFW to Athens, Greece and return for less than $500 all in.

https://scottscheapflights.com

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DCS Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks. I joined without fully reading that you just really receive deals departing your selected airports, but can't request specific destinations.

Oh well, it was not much and I might just get an email on a deal to an intriguing destination.

I meant to be DSC Member...bad typing skills.

Marcus Cady

DRSS

Posts: 3433 | Location: Dallas | Registered: 19 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I signed up.

Thanks for the info.

Mike

Posts: 13145 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: 22 July 2010Reply With Quote