THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM MISCELLANEOUS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Miscellaneous Topics    Songs that are virtually impossible to listen to without tapping your foot . . .

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Songs that are virtually impossible to listen to without tapping your foot . . . Login/Join 
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted
Please add your suggestions . . .

Mike

Posts: 21212 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3676 | Location: SC,USA | Registered: 07 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Austin Lounge Lizards song "Highway Cafe Of THe Damned".

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
Leningrad Cowboys, baby!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jrg0X9H6FGU

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16376 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Pa.Frank
posted Hide Post
Swing, Swing, Swing by Benny Goodman

NRA Benefactor.

Life is tough... It's even tougher when you're stupid... John Wayne

Posts: 1963 | Location: The Three Lower Counties (Delaware USA) | Registered: 13 September 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
This'n is pretty catchy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGuLZfMqIoc

– John Green, author

Posts: 16376 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Free Bird, with the windows rolled down all the way.

TomP

Our country, right or wrong. When right, to be kept right, when wrong to be put right.

Carl Schurz (1829 - 1906)

Posts: 14375 | Location: Moreno Valley CA USA | Registered: 20 November 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
CCR's "Proud Mary".

Posts: 362 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: 25 July 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
Stay A Little Longer - Bob Wills and the Texas Playboys

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36557 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Aw hell Lane,ANYTHING that Bob Wills + Tommy Duncan did totally fits the bill.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
Randy, I am in full agreement!

beer

– John Green, author

One of Us
posted Hide Post
AC/DC Thunderstruck

Rock on Angus Young!!!

Just Remember, We ALL Told You So.

Posts: 22442 | Location: Occupying Little Minds Rent Free | Registered: 04 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill/Oregon:
Randy, I am in full agreement!

beer

Add me to the agreed list.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rM50ZQpSSTY]

J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36557 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
For many, this tune contains part of the fibers that give us our character.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=__kQX12S9YI

Posts: 8274 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: 12 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pa.Frank:
Swing, Swing, Swing by Benny Goodman

Yep!!!!!

And in that vein let's not forget the Jazz Police:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SV1juxVlpic

I have played the lead trumpet part on that many times, and it is nowhere as easy as it sounds on the recording...

Posts: 3701 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 27 May 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I wonder if they took their name from Leonard Cohens 1987 album "I'm your Man",to the song of 'Jazz Police'?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Maybe. Gordon Goodwin's Big Phat Band has become the premier big band on the planet. It's full of superstar players. Sadly, there just aren't many pro big bands anymore. On the plus side there are some REALLY fine community jazz bands nowadays.

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
The world was a better place when Big Band music was considered popular. Bob Wills even modeled his western swing band after big-band style.

Bob was also the first person to put a trumpet in a country & western band.

The first time Bob was asked to play at the Grand Old Opry...they told him he could not allow his trumpet to play with them there. They eventually worked it out...but it was a contentious thing for a while. Bob would not go without his trumpet player.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
The reason those country music trumpet players are so good is because they are typically jazz trained players needing a job. Here is a fun example:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HXirog555AQ

one of us
Picture of Pa.Frank
posted Hide Post
I thought of another..........

How about "ade polenland" dancing

NRA Benefactor.

Life is tough... It's even tougher when you're stupid... John Wayne

Posts: 1963 | Location: The Three Lower Counties (Delaware USA) | Registered: 13 September 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pa.Frank:
I thought of another..........

How about "ade polenland" dancing

If you are going to go there, may I suggest:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2lu0ef

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Lane, I went to the Grand Old Opery in the early 60's when Jimmy Dean was big after his hit Big bad John,the new kid on the stage was a youngster named Roy Clark.