THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM MISCELLANEOUS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Miscellaneous Topics    Mark Sullivan: Was Mark the gunman on the grassy knoll?

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mark Sullivan: Was Mark the gunman on the grassy knoll? Login/Join 
one of us
posted
Was Mark Sullivan was the actual trigger man on the JFK assassination!

one of us
Picture of Wendell Reich
posted Hide Post
I heard it was Hawkeye47

just sayin ...

Posts: 6253 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: 13 July 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of JBrown
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry, but this is the most asinine question ever posted on this forum.
Roll Eyes

Everyone knows that Mark Sullivan would have gut shot JFK and stood his ground waiting for JFK to "choose how he wanted to die".

Jason

"You're not hard-core, unless you live hard-core."

Hunting in Africa is an adventure. The number of variables involved preclude the possibility of a perfect hunt. Some problems will arise. How you decide to handle them will determine how much you enjoy your hunt.

Just tell yourself, "it's all part of the adventure." Remember, if Robert Ruark had gotten upset every time problems with Harry
Selby's flat bed truck delayed the safari, Horn of the Hunter would have read like an indictment of Selby. But Ruark rolled with the punches, poured some gin, and enjoyed the adventure.

-Jason Brown

Posts: 6834 | Location: Nome, Alaska(formerly SW Wyoming) | Registered: 22 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I read on the internet that he was the captain of the Amagiri.

If it's on the internet it has to be...

Posts: 541 | Location: Mostly USA | Registered: 25 March 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jjbull
posted Hide Post
Beelzebub?

___________________________________________________________________________________

Give me the simple life; an AK-47, a good guard dog and a nymphomaniac who owns a liquor store.

Posts: 818 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota/Florida's Gulf Coast | Registered: 23 March 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JBrown:
Roll Eyes

Everyone knows that Mark Sullivan would have gut shot JFK and stood his ground waiting for JFK to "choose how he wanted to die".

yuck

Posts: 617 | Location: North Louisiana | Registered: 01 February 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Roll Eyes ... (snip)

That's taking in a lot of territory, right there. This forum has a distinguished and glorious tradition of asinine questions, and I don't personally believe that one is even in the top ten.

Wink

analog_peninsula
-----------------------

It takes character to withstand the rigors of indolence.

Posts: 1580 | Location: Dallas, Tx | Registered: 02 June 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of buckeyeshooter
posted Hide Post
yuck rotflmo popcorn

Posts: 5700 | Location: Ohio | Registered: 02 April 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Wendell Reich:
I heard it was Hawkeye47

just sayin ...

Actually Hawkeye47 claimed to be the gunman turns out his guide did all the shooting...

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jjbull:
Beelzebub?

rotflmo

If u want missing trophies,stolen trophies,crap mounts or replacement minature trophies .....use KARL HUMAN TAXIDERMY in east london, south africa.

One of Us
Picture of PD999
posted Hide Post
quote:

+1 Frowner

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition” ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 1231 | Location: London, UK | Registered: 02 April 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Todd Williams
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by surestrike:
quote:
I heard it was Hawkeye47

just sayin ...

Actually Hawkeye47 claimed to be the gunman turns out his guide did all the shooting...

Ouch! Damn the truth is painful, eh?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
I heard it was Hawkeye47

just sayin ...

Carmelo??

Posts: 10164 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Man, I have laughed my ass off the past few days reading these MS threads! Some of it is hilarious. But...from the videos and stuff ive seen, MS doesn't seem like that bad a guy, or a PH...Hell, id hunt with him. Either way, some of y'all can bust balls with the best of em, and this has been entertaining as hell, just kinda sorry its at someone elses expense.

JBrown...thats some FUNNY Shit!!!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I would rate this no better than a tie for 5th most...

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of PD999
posted Hide Post
So why did this topic (and other related topics over Mark Sullivan) get moved secretly, during the night, from the "African Big Game Hunting" section, into the "Other Topics: Miscellaneous Topics" section?

I have been quite saddened that these threads had degenerated into what can only be described as internet bullying. I realize that censorship is not ideal, but felt that at times, those in charge were actually fueling the fire.

AR members will wonder where these topics went, if they didn't already have them in their Favourites Folder.
Dear Saeed and Moderators, we would value your input please.

Peter

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition” ― Rudyard Kipling

One of Us
Picture of PD999
posted Hide Post
Saeed has replied in the "AR losing the best contributors" thread in the "African Hunting" section; thanks Saeed.

one of us
Picture of JBrown
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PD999:
So why did this topic (and other related topics over Mark Sullivan) get moved secretly, during the night, from the "African Big Game Hunting" section, into the "Other Topics: Miscellaneous Topics" section?

I have been quite saddened that these threads had degenerated into what can only be described as internet bullying. I realize that censorship is not ideal, but felt that at times, those in charge were actually fueling the fire.

AR members will wonder where these topics went, if they didn't already have them in their Favourites Folder.
Dear Saeed and Moderators, we would value your input please.

Peter

The bottom line is that we forum members don't want our forum clogged up with this crap.

Yeah some love and some hate MS, but do we really need half the threads on the first page dedicated to pissing on him and each other?

Anyone who has these threads in their "favorites folder" they should be banned on principle. Is anyone really that ####### stupid?!

Jason

"You're not hard-core, unless you live hard-core."

Hunting in Africa is an adventure. The number of variables involved preclude the possibility of a perfect hunt. Some problems will arise. How you decide to handle them will determine how much you enjoy your hunt.

Just tell yourself, "it's all part of the adventure." Remember, if Robert Ruark had gotten upset every time problems with Harry
Selby's flat bed truck delayed the safari, Horn of the Hunter would have read like an indictment of Selby. But Ruark rolled with the punches, poured some gin, and enjoyed the adventure.

-Jason Brown

Posts: 6834 | Location: Nome, Alaska(formerly SW Wyoming) | Registered: 22 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of PD999
posted Hide Post
quote:

Is anyone really that ####### stupid?!

homer hilbily killpc

OK, OK, they're now gone from my favorites! Phew!

sofa

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
The bottom line is that we forum members don't want our forum clogged up with this crap.

Apparently your "we" doesn't include the dozens of members who commented in those "crap" threads.

It always amazes me that people get so worked up over a thread on a topic that doesn't please them, as if some greater power FORCES them to click on it and read it, AND then they feel COMPELLED to respond. If you don't like it, don't read it, don't comment. Seems so simple.

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Your true character surfaces when you defend mark, and then do not also post that you are going to book a hunt with him...

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote