THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM MISCELLANEOUS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Miscellaneous Topics    Really interesting, to me, video of man building a cabin....

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Really interesting, to me, video of man building a cabin.... Login/Join 
one of us
posted
https://www.outdoorhub.com/new...20Amazing%20Timelaps

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of brush_buster
posted Hide Post
That was a great video showing all that is involved with building even a small log cabin. That man certainly has some skills most of us don't.

Thanks for sharing.

Posts: 711 | Location: Texas | Registered: 03 January 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Compare that to Alone in the Wilderness, about 50 years ago. Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYJKd0rkKss

Grizz

Indeed, no human being has yet lived under conditions which, considering the prevailing climates of the past, can be regarded as normal. John E Pfeiffer, The Emergence of Man

Those who can't skin, can hold a leg. Abraham Lincoln

Only one war at a time. Abe Again.

Posts: 4211 | Location: Alta. Canada | Registered: 06 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
What a neat project.

Posts: 41790 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I had to go sit down and rest half way through the video.

Posts: 13784 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Neat video. It reminds me a little of the show The Last Alaskans. These people live in ANWR. They are the last ones to receive permits to live there. Once their children die no one will be allowed to live there.

Tom

Posts: 341 | Location: Ohio | Registered: 21 November 2014Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
What trees did he make the tar paper on the roof out of?? Smiler Smiler

Larry

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 3942 | Location: Kansas USA | Registered: 04 February 2002Reply With Quote