Camels are coming to America Login/Join 
One of Us
Picture of nvmichael
posted

Posts: 1071 | Location: NV | Registered: 27 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
Well, she's right. Sadly, when I have to go to town and see what todays youth look like I doubt they will ever be able to ride or train a camel.

There is going to be a huge failure rate.

~Ann

Posts: 19149 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I agree, she is right. One does not need to be an oracle to see the truth, but I can only hope that she is not another Cassandra, who speaks the truth, but no one listens.

Posts: 4199 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
this reminds me of something that has happened here, but does happen all over. R/E ; rags to rags in only 3-4 generations. We had a cattle/land baron who passed away last year at the age of 96. He owned all the land around here. He had 2 kids. The son committed suicide. The daughter had 4 kids who respect the value of nothing after having everything all their lives. After the empire that he created, I wonder how long it will be before the grandkids spend it all.

Posts: 4199 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Watching old movies, where people look forward to going to see a circus.

With all the great acts, and animals performing.

Due to the stupid idiots now, that has all come to a stop.

Their daily entertainment is going on a demo of one stupid political agenda or another! clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66931 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote