New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hogdon site Login/Join 
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted
I was trying to access the hogdon.com website + possibly a phone # to make a sales request + their site says 'for sale.' Anyone has any info on this +/or a way to contact them? I was wanting to buy some bulk BLc-2. Thanks.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jimatcat
posted Hide Post
Randy.... try spelling it correctly... Hodgdon.com .. that might help..

go big or go home ........

DSC-- Life Member
NRA--Life member
DRSS--9.3x74 r Chapuis

Posts: 2827 | Location: dividing my time between san angelo and victoria texas.......... USA | Registered: 26 July 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
2020 I know better; that's what hurts.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well Jim, that didn't help; just a website runaround that accessed nothing. Any chance of a phone # so I can talk to a human? Hopefully, one that speaks English.

One of Us
Picture of jimatcat
posted Hide Post
Randy, try the "Reloading Data Center" ... thier number is 913-362-9455... While we now sell direct-to-consumer on our own websites, we prioritize our shipments to our traditional sales channels to maximize powder availability at sporting goods and gun shop retailers everywhere.
We place limited powder inventory for sale on a regular basis on our website. When we are sold out, we are sold out.
We do not take backorders and our Tech Services team cannot take orders via email or phone.
The max order quantity of any powder SKU is 5 and we will only accept one order, per customer, per calendar month with a maximum weight of 48lbs.
Products purchased on our site are NOT FOR R

go big or go home ........

DSC-- Life Member
NRA--Life member
DRSS--9.3x74 r Chapuis

Posts: 2827 | Location: dividing my time between san angelo and victoria texas.......... USA | Registered: 26 July 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Nitro Express
posted Hide Post
This is the website you want: https://shop.hodgdon.com/hodgdon

However, everything is out of stock.

LTC, USA, RET
Benefactor Life Member, NRA
Member, SCI & DSC
Proud son of Texas A&M, Class of 1969

"A man's reach should exceed his grasp, or what's a heaven for?" Robert Browning

Posts: 1546 | Location: Native Texan Now In Jacksonville, Florida, USA | Registered: 10 July 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Nitro, yep, that was what I wanted. It seems that everything is out of stock these days (except politicians). I had a mechanic buddy that worked at the dealership + the standing joke was that they had a 'part' dept.; the 's' was on backorder.