New
Find
Notify
Tools

OH Goodness! Login/Join 
One of Us
Picture of 724wd
posted
i know not fully related to hunting in africa, but WOW!, just WOW!

NRA Life Member

Gun Control - A theory espoused by some monumentally stupid people; who claim to believe, against all logic and common sense, that a violent predator who ignores the laws prohibiting them from robbing, raping, kidnapping, torturing and killing their fellow human beings will obey a law telling them that they cannot own a gun.

Posts: 992 | Location: Spokane, WA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Transcript from an Obama cabinet meeting ..??

bewildered

Posts: 13301 | Location: On the Couch with West Coast Cool | Registered: 20 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Harvard facebook page?

Posts: 3456 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 17 January 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Sevens
posted Hide Post
There are some real winners out there ... Frowner

I was once telling a girl about a trip to Alaska I went on last year. I was explaining to her how the day is so much longer up there in the summer and how in winter it's dark all day. Her response to this: "I wonder why? I guess that's just one of those mysteries that can't be explained."

Confused

Should have seen the look on her face when I said, "Uh ... well actually it can."

There's a lot of people that need to get out more. The information is there, just a matter of if the person pays attention to it.

If you died tomorrow, what would you have done today ...

2018 Zimbabwe - Tuskless w/ Nengasha Safaris
2011 Mozambique - Buffalo w/ Mashambanzou Safaris

Posts: 2789 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: 27 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Nakihunter
posted Hide Post
I can see this post getting moved to the political forum as a result of some ignorant post about Obama. Why can't people just learn to respect him, his intellect & achievements instead of joining the Barby cheer leaders of Fox & Barby Palin? Confused Eeker

"When the wind stops....start rowing. When the wind starts, get the sail up quick."

Posts: 11006 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 02 July 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of buckeyeshooter
posted Hide Post
Being from New Zealand you would know what he is doing in my country? Think not!

Posts: 5700 | Location: Ohio | Registered: 02 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Hey Nakihunter-maybe we could ship him off to New Zealand! Wanna take him? clap Love Fox News and Sarah Palin!! Big Grin

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Love Fox News and Sarah Palin!!

tu2

Best regards, D. Nelson

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nakihunter:
I can see this post getting moved to the political forum as a result of some ignorant post about Obama. Why can't people just learn to respect him, his intellect & achievements instead of joining the Barby cheer leaders of Fox & Barby Palin? Confused Eeker

middlefinger

Posts: 2717 | Location: NH | Registered: 03 February 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Buckeyeshooter, you're one of those guys that may need to get out more. The fact that Nakihunter posted from New Zealand doesn't necessarily mean he's a kiwi.

I had some righteous Redneck try to jump me for commenting about U.S. politics because I post from Australia. Naturally, he added two and two, got three, and assumed I must be an Aussie. I wanted to put a big, black "L" on his forehead. My passport says I'm as American as you.

Naki may be American as well; and if not, his opinion of our politicians, and how we treat them, is as valid as the next guy.

Posts: 13782 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Not when he tells me to respect Obama. It tells me he is clueless and I don't care where he's from. Perhaps he is part of the 1% of liberals that haven't realized that they shit in their nest by electing that fraud.

Aim for the exit hole

Posts: 4348 | Location: middle tenn | Registered: 09 December 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of arkypete
posted Hide Post
quote:
I can see this post getting moved to the political forum as a result of some ignorant post about Obama. Why can't people just learn to respect him, his intellect & achievements of Fox & Barby Palin? Confused Eeker

Something to note 'Respect is earned not given!'

Jim

"Whensoever the General Government assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthoritative, void, and of no force." --Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 6173 | Location: Richmond, Virginia | Registered: 17 September 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:

+1

Posts: 2097 | Location: Gainesville, FL | Registered: 13 October 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of reloaderman
posted Hide Post
OMG! And they vote as well as breed!

Shovel ready.....
but hangin' on

Posts: 707 | Location: West Texas,USA | Registered: 20 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sure do. just climb on that ACORN bus, get your extra helping of food stamps and relief and votes all you wants to.
That's called Chicago politics. Now gone national wherever large groups of professional reliefers live.

Aim for the exit hole

Posts: 4348 | Location: middle tenn | Registered: 09 December 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SMOKING!!!!!!

NEVER THE LEAST DEGREE OF LIBERTY IN EXCHANGE FOR THE GREATEST DEGREE OF SECURITY

Posts: 141 | Location: LOUISIANA,,for now. | Registered: 08 July 2010Reply With Quote