THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM MISCELLANEOUS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Miscellaneous Topics    "Not Scheduled for Delivery", But its Here!

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Not Scheduled for Delivery", But its Here! Login/Join 
one of us
posted
Guess FedEx has a new policy or at least one I've not heard of before... "Not Scheduled for Delivery"!

I recently ordered some computer parts from a nation wide distributor... order was broken down into 3 separate shipment. All were supposed to be shipped and delivered within 3 day's... was ordered on Tuesday the 1st and was picked up that evening, one was picked up at a warehouse just 30 miles away, the other at a warehouse in Indianapolis, both within one day were at the local FedEx facility just 4 miles away that night or early the next morning,

Been sitting at Ontario since Wednesday morning but can't be delivered because they say policy won't allow them to deliver before scheduled delivery date which they say is for Monday! No weekend delivery allowed.

Use to think FedEx was one of the better places, but don't go with this policy.

"Not Scheduled for Delivery".

Have a lot better luck with USPS...

Phil

Posts: 1466 | Location: Southern California | Registered: 04 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
I ONLY use USPS. Fed Ex + UPS are both bad about leaving pkgs. down at the gate or if they can be troubled to come up the drive,just leave them in the yard.Before my neighbor passed UPS would just leave his meds from the VA on the ground by the gate.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote