New
Find
Notify
Tools

Winnie the Pooh reloading shirts??? Login/Join 
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I said the order is going out at the end of the month. Not before

And I've never partied, I've been in college for almost 10 years. Never saw the sense in it. Money is better spent on find firearms.

NormanConquest, I appreciate your excitement on these but when I say end of the month...I mean end of the month....not the 21st. I'm waiting on my paycheck so I can pay for the order. Like I said I put up all the funds up front for the order which is usually nearly $1000 worth of shirts.

I will have a list up this next week with who has requested what sizes and how many. PLEASE CONFIRM SIZES AND QUANTITY when I post said list.

Yes you can shoot it...No you can't have it...Yes I will hunt you down if it turns up missing

Posts: 72 | Location: Bean town, Ohio | Registered: 11 May 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
ten years? What's your major?

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Idaho Sharpshooter:
ten years? What's your major?

Well, that's an easy one.....school. Big Grin

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Can I still get in on this? I'd like several. How do I pay you? I have sent a PM.

Posts: 1978 | Location: South Dakota | Registered: 22 August 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
O.K. Wonder, will await your post + hopefully a P.M. 1st.Thanks.R.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Marty I got your email just in time. Don't worry about money yet, I will call for money once I have shirts in hand.

Yes you can shoot it...No you can't have it...Yes I will hunt you down if it turns up missing

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Excellent! Thanks. I know a few guys that need one of these, on both sides of the pond.

Posts: 1978 | Location: South Dakota | Registered: 22 August 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Here is the list of what everybody is down for getting off of this forum.

The dane XXXL qty 3
butchloc XXL qty 1
muzza L qty 2
Norman Conquest M qty 5 - L qty 2
wetdog2084 XXXL qty 3
Marty XL qty 5
zeeriverrat1 XL qty 2 - XXL qty 1
Idaho sharpshooter M qty 1 - XXL qty 2
ab_Bentley L qty 1 - XL qty 2
cazador humilde L qty 1 - XL qty 1

I'll have a few extras that would otherwise be my show stock so if anybody out there is still wanting in just speak up. This is the last time I'm selling these online for a long time as it takes a lot of time and resources on my end. Shirts should be done by this coming weekend. when I pick them up I will inspect them then send out requests for money.

I Will not take paypal for payment Only Personal checks which will need to clear first and Money order, Money orders are preferred and most of the time parcel will ship the same day as I get payment.

One of Us
Picture of muzza
posted Hide Post
I should be down for size large , not one as listed ;-)

Old enough to know better

Posts: 4457 | Location: Eltham , New Zealand | Registered: 13 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by muzza:
I should be down for size large , not one as listed ;-)

You are down for qty 1 large, what do I need to add?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
PM sent.

One of Us
Picture of muzza
posted Hide Post
should be two , as per the original order via pm. Thanks

Posts: 4457 | Location: Eltham , New Zealand | Registered: 13 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
at the risk of being redundant; I want two XXL's in different colors.
Preferably one each in yellow and red.

thanks,

I remember school...

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Shirts only come in yellow at this time as it looks the best from the samples I've seen.

Muzza you're covered!

That aside, Shirts are in!!!!! as time allows in the next few days I will be requesting money, Please do not send cash to me, if you send a money order please keep your stub in case it gets lost in the mail, Personal checks are fine but I'll wait about a week to ship with PC's same with unknown to me cashiers checks.

International guys, I will send you a request of your zip code or whatever they call it so I can get a good idea cost of shipping to you.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Wonderwolf,P.M. me an amount + I will get funds started your way.Thanks,Randy

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Great! I got money sitting here waiting to go to the PO and turn into a PMO.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
except for the international guys, those who have not got a total from me on your shirt order please let me know. I think I got everybody in the USA but the PM and email system on AL is not the easiest to use.

The reason I space out sending out money requests is to space out my "stress" in getting money in the mail and shipping everything since I only have a little time each day I can work on this and my other online sales.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Money sent out Monday for 5 XL shirts.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Wonderwolf...I have not gotten an amount from you.. PM me and I will get the funds out to you asap...I will be out of pocket hunting until Sunday, 11/24, starting 11/21.

Zeeriverrat

Posts: 497 | Location: Arkansas Delta | Registered: 01 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
If you have any Xls left over I'll take one. Do you use PayPal?

TomP

Our country, right or wrong. When right, to be kept right, when wrong to be put right.

Carl Schurz (1829 - 1906)

Posts: 14383 | Location: Moreno Valley CA USA | Registered: 20 November 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
zee I just sent out a PM to everybody I've yet to hear from with their totals, let me know if you didn't get it, It seems you're not the only one who hasn't gotten them messages previously sent with totals and where to send funds.

TomP I do not use paypal, I do have spare shirts if you would still like one PM me and we'll get you set.

Also a friendly reminder, PC I hold for a while, USPS money orders will ship same day or next day.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm leaving for the holiday, I will resume shipping shirts Monday.
Butchloc I think yours is the only order waiting to ship. Also note you will get a tracking Number as confirmation your order has shipped to those that are wondering if the order has gone out yet.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
PMO sent last Friday for $41, M and XXL shirts.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Wonderwolf..the check is in the mail..you should get it in a few days...

thanks..
Zeeriverrat

Posts: 497 | Location: Arkansas Delta | Registered: 01 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Cazador humilde
posted Hide Post
Good quality shirts. Thank you.

Posts: 1278 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 31 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
"The Dane" and "Muzza" I'm not sure whats going on with the emails I've tried to send but could you please supply me with your shipping information and I can get this wrapped up.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Good shirt, can't wait to wear it to the range (or a formal gathering of Democrats). Or maybe a book club. This will be fun, if a band of old ladies doesn't beat me into the ground with their purses. Thanks...

TomP

Our country, right or wrong. When right, to be kept right, when wrong to be put right.

Carl Schurz (1829 - 1906)

Posts: 14383 | Location: Moreno Valley CA USA | Registered: 20 November 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Got ours yesterday. What did you all get your wifeys for Christmas?

one of us
Picture of The Dane
posted Hide Post
@ wonderwolf

Just popped you an e-mail with shipping data.

Posts: 1102 | Location: Denmark | Registered: 15 October 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Got the shirts in. Have not seen them yet but the wife says their good quality. I have to trust her she has been dressing me for 16 years. she was shocked and worried that I bought my own shirts for a change.

Posts: 509 | Location: Flathead county Montana | Registered: 28 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of muzza
posted Hide Post
Wonderwolf - I replied to your pm of 12th December , saying that I was still interested in two shirts as per the original posting.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Got the shirts in + wrapped for the Grandkids Christmas. Good quality.Thanks.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Glad everybody is enjoying the shirts, hope those who are getting them as Christmas gifts have a blast with them.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I held mine and my wife's under the tree until Christmas Eve after church.

Can you all believe she wouldn't let me wear it to the family gathering on Christmas afternoon?

I got mine on now!!

great shirts,

Rich

One of Us
Picture of muzza
posted Hide Post
So whats the situation on the international sales ???

one of us
posted Hide Post
Received the shirts.. my girls say they are "EPIC" lol.
Thank you
coues

Posts: 336 | Location: flagstaff az | Registered: 16 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of drhall762
posted Hide Post
If you have 2 XL shirts available, PM me with the necessary details.

Dave

In 100 years who of us will care?
An armed society is a polite society!
Just because they say you are paranoid doesn't mean they are not out to get you.

Posts: 899 | Location: Ammon, NC | Registered: 31 December 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yes, I'll take them both.
How much and to where?
Thanks for your time.
pete

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Still loving mine. I'm wearing it right now!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
If you have 2, sized large, I would love to purchase them? Please send details via PM.