New
Find
Notify
Tools

Careful with your shotgun Login/Join 
one of us
Picture of fla3006
posted

NRA Life Member, Band of Bubbas Charter Member, PGCA, DRSS.
Shoot & hunt with vintage classics.

Posts: 9487 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 11 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Shotgun? That doesn't look bad enough for a shotgun; or small caliber slug.

I would have guessed high-powered rifle.

Whatever it was, you have my attention. Damn that must hurt!

Posts: 13777 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of jb
posted Hide Post
ow shocker

SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM

Posts: 2937 | Location: minnesota | Registered: 26 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of fla3006
posted Hide Post
Maybe a 20 gauge carelessly resting on his boot? Hole in the boot looks larger than 45 or 50 caliber rifle/handgun to me.

NRA Life Member, Band of Bubbas Charter Member, PGCA, DRSS.
Shoot & hunt with vintage classics.

Posts: 9487 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 11 January 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I first got this from a source that said it was a 45ACP with HP bullet. Who knows?

However, there are a couple of things we can be sure of:

White American male 16-30 years old,

Fewer than 12 natural teeth,

One or more tattos,

At least one body part pierced,

Shaved head, or pony tail,

A 13/15 year old pickup truck with a cracked windshield, bald tires and bare metal exposed over 80% of its body parked nearby,

Two to three animals arguably resembling the canine species, also without full sets of natural teeth, lacking hair over 50% of their bodies, tied together by a nylon cord, snarling, barking and foaming at the mouth in the back of said pickup,

Also present were one or more white female Americans, between 12 and 55 years old, tatto'd and pierced, weighing in at 250/300lbs, wearing torn, petite-sized tank or halter tops, middrifts exposed, either barefoot, or with pink flipflops, whose filthy feet are tastefully adorned with hot pink nail polish on toenails that appear to have been chewed by the alleged canines in the back of the pickup,

Alcohol and drugs.

We can be certain of the above. The rest is speculation.

114-R10David

Posts: 1749 | Location: Prescott, Az | Registered: 30 January 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of reloaderman
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I just received an e-mail claiming it was a "quick draw" practice session!
Oh...... the internet!
Take your pick, just glad it wasn't me!

Shovel ready.....
but hangin' on

Posts: 707 | Location: West Texas,USA | Registered: 20 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I like TWL's profiling.

The guy probably didn't spill his beer either. I would say his average bowling score took a beating though.

Posts: 13777 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Can someone direct me to the original thread on this accident?

I believe it showed our young pilgrim at the shooting range right before he splatted his big toe.

Thanks,

LD

Posts: 7158 | Location: Snake River | Registered: 02 February 2004Reply With Quote