Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The untold Steve McQueen story Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
He was the "king of cool," the ultimate alpha male, and in the 1960s and '70s was Hollywood's hottest actor, starring in such classic films as "The Great Escape," "Bullitt" and "The Magnificent Seven."

But there's one thing you probably have never heard about Steve McQueen ...
Read the latest now on WND.com
http://www.wnd.com/2017/09/see...onversion-to-christ/

Posts: 8274 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: 12 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thank you for that.

Best,

GWB

Posts: 23752 | Location: Pearland, Tx,, USA | Registered: 10 September 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
All started by the BLOB.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
So, now we know. BFD.

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Geedubya:
Thank you for that.

Best,

GWB

+1

Posts: 3701 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 27 May 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
He was a pretty incredible guy. He was also a conservative. Pretty hard to find in hollywood even back then. It really is a BFD..........

Thanks,

Joe

Posts: 1111 | Location: Blooming Grove, Tx. | Registered: 28 June 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Joe Henderson:
He was a pretty incredible guy. He was also a conservative. Pretty hard to find in hollywood even back then. It really is a BFD..........

Thanks,

Joe

Obviously it means more to you than to me. BFD.

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Back in 72 or 73 when they were filming "The Getaway" in San Marcus (great movie btw) a friend of mine was applying to a fraternity at U.T. His initiation was to go down to San Marcus + get a pair of Ali McGraws panties,autographed.He figured what the hell,worth a try.He found out her motel,knocked on the door + just told the truth. She laughed + said sure,I was a hell raiser myself when I was younger.About this time Steve McQueen comes fumbling at the door,drunk on his ass + says,Ain't it past your bedtime boy? My friend said I never liked that sob after that.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote