THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM MISCELLANEOUS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Miscellaneous Topics    Anyone feeling generous and want to help a service member out?

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone feeling generous and want to help a service member out? Login/Join 
One of Us
Picture of John Galt
posted
Hello everyone,

Here's a WTT post over on 'TheFire for a USAF service member overseas looking for some .22LR and .17HMR ammo for him and his boy to shoot when he gets home. He's willing to offer some MRE's as trade fodder however it just seems like the right thing for me to do is to send him a few hundred rounds of .22 ammo gratis, in gratitude for his service. I sure as hell appreciate him being over there putting his neck on the line while I am free to do as I please back here! Besides, what's the real cost of a few boxes of cheap .22 ammo?

If any of you feel like sending him some ammo, here's the link:

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/.../7653152#Post7653152

For those of you not signed up over there, PM me if you'd like his address.

If anything, may be a good deal for you to get some MRE's if you'd rater go that route. Mods: please let me know if this link is in violation, however it seemed like an exception to the normal rules.

God bless the USA!

-John