THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM MISCELLANEOUS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Miscellaneous Topics    how to get the democrats in wi back to work

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

how to get the democrats in wi back to work Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
Have the Conservatives schedule a vote on Constitutional Weapons Carry.

From reading your State Constitution, (Article IV Section 7) budget items alone require a 3/5's quorum, all other business of the People only require a 50%+1 attendance to legally carry on.

I bet if they pushed a Carry Bill thought Committee, the Dems would be back on station quicker than a cat could lick it's hinney!

Posts: 13446 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
tu2

That's a great idea! Turn the tables on 'em!

Posts: 41786 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Who wants them back? The state saves a lotsa $$$ every day they stay gone.

Rich

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Rub Line
posted Hide Post
They finally get the dems to leave, and now they want them BACK. I say good riddance, I really don't care if the Rebublicans get on the next bus and follow them.

-----------------------------------------------------

Do not answer a fool according to his folly, or you yourself will be just like him. Proverbs 26-4

National Rifle Association Life Member

Posts: 1992 | Location: WI | Registered: 28 September 2007Reply With Quote