Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

toilet paper shortage Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
in order to prevent a shortage of toilet paper - please conserve- when you wipe rather than using a second piece of paper simply reverse and use the reverse side

Posts: 13442 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Of course I've always done that. Big Grin

The big question is why do you need a 6 month supply of TP if you catch a respiratory virus?

Posts: 3676 | Location: SC,USA | Registered: 07 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
The toilet paper shortage is caused by the fact that with the corona-virus hysteria, when one person sneezes or coughs 100 people shit themselves.

Posts: 13775 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
rotflmo

One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Herd panic. Several years ago I was with a friend who is now a Lt. in The R.R.P.D. anyway we were standing outside our shop + noticed that the pizza joint across the street was on fire but people were leaving in order until my buddy hollered out "FIRE!!! RUN FOOLS!" + then all was chaos. He thought was funny as shit + actually it was as no one was hurt but a helluva an attitude for a cop. Just goes to show that it doesnt take much to start a panic.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote