Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mauser pics test... Login/Join 
One of Us
posted

Posts: 1278 | Location: The Bluegrass State | Registered: 21 October 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1278 | Location: The Bluegrass State | Registered: 21 October 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Does anyone use Imgur to post photos from an iPhone? I can't for the life of me figure out what I am doing wrong.

One of Us
posted Hide Post

One of Us
posted Hide Post

One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
I don't even understand what you are saying in this new teck (language?)But you said Mauser + that I do know about. Love to see what you are talking about when you get it figured out.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Imgyr is like Photobucket, I am trying to figure out how to post pictures of it off my phone. Shoot me an email (colin.masters at gmail.com ) and I'll send you pictures of it.

One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
email sent.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of LongDistanceOperator
posted Hide Post
I'll post them for you. I'll send a pm later tonight.

Posts: 7480 | Location: near Austin, Texas, USA | Registered: 15 December 2000Reply With Quote