New
Find
Notify
Tools

New insanity Login/Join 
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted
I read today that the Mexican Government is filing suit against Colt, Berreta, S+W, Barrett, ad nauseum because their products are being used by the cartels. Well that's about as stupid as it gets until you get to the part that the legal folks that are representing them is from the anti-gun'Brady Group'. After the insanity with Remington, I suppose that they feel that anything is possible; + maybe it is.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
I saw that.

Quick learners those tortillas lovers!

Everyone is suing gun makers in America, so they joined the gang!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66952 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
I saw that.

HEY! tortillas be the national bread of TEXAS! and they make great frisbees. and if ur hitting a 7-11 and forget ur mask you can just drape a flour one over ur face with eye holes eaten out. that way you can see if ur holding ur 9 sideways as per the preferred hold.

Posts: 1532 | Location: south of austin texas | Registered: 25 November 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yeah, thank God for Hollywood + general current gangster (lack of) mentality. I just love that 90-degree hold; it assures me that I will never be shot. Saeed, don't degrade the tortillas, me I love tortillas + I also love falafel + cous-cous.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by john c.:
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
I saw that.

HEY! tortillas be the national bread of TEXAS! and they make great frisbees. and if ur hitting a 7-11 and forget ur mask you can just drape a flour one over ur face with eye holes eaten out. that way you can see if ur holding ur 9 sideways as per the preferred hold.

I love Mexican food!

Tonight we are having tortilla chips, refried beans, jalapeños and cheese as starters.

Beef and chicken tacos to follow.

Vanilla ice cream and mixed fresh berries for desert!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66952 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sounds like a great meal. BTW, there was a rumor going around a few years ago that tortillas were considered kosher by the jews as unleavened bread for passover use. A methodist minister told me this; I don't know. I do know that being a Tejano I do love my Mexican food. Smiler

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Now the Mexican government blaming firearms manufacturers on their inability to bring the cartels under control is a real joke. I wish I could defend that case just so I could discover how many and which Mexican officials were on the take.
Discovery would be a blast. Bet they'd just drop the case rather than undergo the financial discovery I'd do.

Posts: 10011 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yes, indeed but I would fear for your life.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
tortilla's are the only food on the planet that you can recycle back into a fresh tortilla after they have gone stale.

Posts: 4975 | Location: soda springs,id | Registered: 02 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
True that, I have re steamed or flipped on the stovetop numerous times to get them back to the edible stage. I've done it for years but never thought about your comment. Just like the jitterbug, it was so simple, it plumb evaded me. Big Grin