Notify
Tools

Dildos on campus..... Login/Join 
one of us
posted
quote:
More than 4,000 sex toys doled out for UT campus carry protest

August 23, 2016

Thousands of adult toys go up for grabs for free to students at the University of Texas Tuesday, Aug. 23, 2016. The event was intended to protest Texas Senate Bill 11 allowing concealed handguns on public university campuses. (Stephen Spillman / for American-Statesman)

It’s not every day that more than 4,000 sex toys get passed out on a college campus. Tuesday was such a day at the University of Texas, part of a protest against a new state law that allows handgun licensees to carry concealed weapons in classrooms and certain other areas of public universities.

Robaa Al-Najar, a sophomore double-majoring in psychology and neuroscience, picked up a couple of the toys that were shaped like an oversized male organ. How long will she be toting them around strapped to her backpack?

“Probably for just a day,” Al-Najar said. “Hopefully the message gets across.”

She added, “We know administration supports us.” That was a reference to UT President Gregory L. Fenves, who opposes guns on campus but is obliged to allow them, with some exceptions, under the campus carry law passed last year.

Distribution of the sex toys went off smoothly, said Ana López, vice president of Students Against Campus Carry. The toys were donated by various companies and given away for free, although students could buy T-shirts featuring a rooster and the movement’s slogan, “#CocksNotGlocks.”

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
the burning question is: did they pass out free batteries as well...?

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
These were manual models..... Big Grin

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Robaa Al-Najar, a sophomore double-majoring in psychology and neuroscience, picked up a couple of the toys that were shaped like an oversized male organ. How long will she be toting them around strapped to her backpack?

Suuuuuure she got them for the protest.......

Posts: 41768 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Protesting guns by giving out dildos...makes sense to me.

Posts: 105 | Location: Philadelphia, PA | Registered: 09 May 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of TCLouis
posted Hide Post
Are they kalifornicating Texas now?

Guess that is the difference in UT and A&M

Don't limit your challenges . . .
Challenge your limits

Posts: 4227 | Location: TN USA | Registered: 17 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Yeah, at Texas they know how to use them. Wink

xxxxxxxxxx

One of Us
posted Hide Post
The dildos?

Posts: 41768 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Oh......I thought you were talking about some of the faculty.

Tom.

Posts: 341 | Location: Ohio | Registered: 21 November 2014Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chapsboro:
Protesting guns by giving out dildos...makes sense to me.

institution of higher education don't ya know...................................................................................

actually i believe the dildos are the ones who stand at the front of the classroom...... in ALL the schools in america...............................................................................................................................

One of Us
Picture of Dulltool17
posted Hide Post
UT is probably working on a trial balloon for a new course of study- dildophosy.

Doug Wilhelmi
NRA Life Member

Posts: 7503 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 15 October 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dulltool17:
UT is probably working on a trial balloon for a new course of study- dildophosy.

Isn't that the required graduation course for NC basketball players? Wink

xxxxxxxxxx

One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Not much surprises me these days.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Dulltool17
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gatogordo:
quote:
Originally posted by Dulltool17:

Isn't that the required graduation course for NC basketball players? Wink

Quite possibly. I have no first-hand knowledge, having graduated from Illinois.

Doug Wilhelmi
NRA Life Member

Posts: 7503 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 15 October 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DCS Member
posted Hide Post
Austin ain't Texas.

I meant to be DSC Member...bad typing skills.

Marcus Cady

DRSS

Posts: 3433 | Location: Dallas | Registered: 19 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Some of the women students were carrying signs that said "COCKS NOT GLOCKS". Like they would even know what a Glock was.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I would loved to have had about 10,000 double-A's at an on-campus kiosk...

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote