Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Poor Thing Login/Join 
one of us
posted
Sad that the President of the United States is slipping away mentally. https://www.usatoday.com/story...ved-bill/1335578001/

A friend with Alsheimer's was telling me a story yesterday about how he opened his garage door to find his car was missing..........He was IN his car.

His wife just told him to pull in and close the door. I think Trump is rapidly approaching that mental state.

Posts: 13784 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Political Forum please. Sorry. Shouldn't eat breakfast between posts.

Posts: 13784 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I sure hope Pelosi, or Schumer or their minions don’t get confused. If they do, we’ll be without their exemplary leadership.

NRA Patron member

Posts: 2638 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 08 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kensco:

wonder if he posts in the wrong forum too, given that mental state you say hes in

Posts: 1532 | Location: south of austin texas | Registered: 25 November 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Todd Williams
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kensco:

Makes comment calling out the president for not being in control of his mental facilities by posting comment in the wrong forum!

Oh the irony!!!!

Maybe even in the category of Instant Karma!

You can't make this shit up. I dare you to try!!!

clap

One of Us
posted Hide Post
you said it best!

Posts: 1532 | Location: south of austin texas | Registered: 25 November 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
And poor Kenny the old flower child doesn't know what forum he's in.......senile dementia anyone?????

Posts: 41790 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
Alzheimer’s is a terrible disease- eh Kenny?? Whistling But at least everyday is a new day with no past memories.....

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13180 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Don't know about Ken but I had a buddy that was suffering from that malady + in his own humorous way would say that the bright side of this is that on Easter I can hide my own eggs.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote