New
Find
Notify
Tools

Frank Martinez Login/Join 
One of Us
Picture of Alberta Canuck
posted
Please send me a PM. We need to talk and I can't manage to find a way to invite you to a personal topic.

Posts: 9685 | Location: Cave Creek 85331, USA | Registered: 17 August 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Mike Brooks
posted Hide Post
A.C. you can click on his name on a post then invite him to a private topic. Or at the top of any topic click go, personal zone then scroll to the right and click messaging.

NRA Life
ASSRA Life
DRSS

Today's Quote:
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a free cell phone with free monthly minutes, food stamps, section 8 housing, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

Posts: 4096 | Location: Cherkasy Ukraine  | Registered: 19 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Lloyd, Frank is known to go AWOL on a regular basis.

Posts: 20086 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Biebs:

Frank isn't AWOL, I just saw him last week. He's been doing a lot of gun shows as of late

Posts: 8169 | Location: humboldt | Registered: 10 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hey guys. Thanks for keeping me in mind. My last gunshow was very successful and I will take credit for playing a serious part in promoting it for the benefit of the community and the individuals working to keep the shows from being cast aside throughout the state.
Canuck I will send you a pm.
Frank

Posts: 6935 | Location: hydesville, ca. , USA | Registered: 17 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Sometimes for fun and pleasure both for myself and my wife, too often for work now that I am retired.
Frank

Posts: 6935 | Location: hydesville, ca. , USA | Registered: 17 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Frank, my JP Sauer Mauser has been asking about you :-)

Posts: 20086 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Dang! I thought Frank was for sale......

Posts: 3701 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 27 May 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Alberta Canuck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Frank Martinez:
quote:

Sometimes for fun and pleasure both for myself and my wife, too often for work now that I am retired.
Frank

Gentleman that he is, Frank contacted me by PM immediately. Our amicable discussion is proceeding.

My country gal's just a moonshiner's daughter, but I love her still.

Posts: 9685 | Location: Cave Creek 85331, USA | Registered: 17 August 2001Reply With Quote