New
Find
Notify
Tools

. . . magic Login/Join 
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted
Magicians fascinate me . . . this is one of the better card tricks I have ever seen.

Mike

Posts: 21212 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Very nice.Years ago I was dating a woman who had a friend that was a magician.Magical mystical Michael. He had a show that night + we went + I'm sure he wanted to check me out.So he picked me out of the crowded auditorium + there I was on stage. He asked if I had a $20.00 bill. I gave it to him after all the stage comments + fun. He has me sign my name on it then he folds it up + proceeds to put in every decreasing in size snap change purses. Finally after about 10 he puts the purse in a tanned bull scrotum that he hangs around my neck then bend over so that it looks like my own. Now,he + I never leave the stage. Then he asks me to open the series of purses;I do so + of course it is empty.Then someone from the back of the hall comes up with the 20 out of their wallet.Very neat trick.I have seen him do it to others in the past after me + believe me I watched,but never figured it out. He was good.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Good card trick!

Posts: 2173 | Location: NORTHWEST NEW MEXICO, USA | Registered: 05 March 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Great Performance. (You would think that guy could afford to go to a better barber.)

Posts: 13775 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote