Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

So What's On TV? Login/Join 
one of us
posted
If it wasn't for the PBR, horse racing, old western movies, and Ridiculousness, I would be bored out of my mind.

Posts: 13780 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Try YouTube.

There is plenty of what you might like.

I enjoy watching some old documentaries there.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66975 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The very best and actual hunting videos are on YouTube. I am blessed to have Roku and with this set up I get to watch the best hog/boar hunts ever had anywhere, but mostly E.European, Turkey, and Australia

Posts: 1067 | Location: Mentone, Alabama | Registered: 16 May 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
We have ROKU as well + there's a lot to choose from.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I was watching Andrea Bocelli's Easter performance live on YouTube yesterday. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huTUOek4LgU

On my AT&T package things just get repeated over and over. I watched Canadian Mist throw Jess Lockwood yesterday, and then today I was flipping channels and found Lockwood riding Mist again and was sure this time he would stay on him. Noticed it was a rerun after he hit the dirt. (I'm ready for this lock-down to end.)

Here is Lockwood and Canadian Mist in Albuquerque when Lockwood made eight. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Xm2717lhvA

Posts: 13780 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
quote:
We have ROKU as well + there's a lot to choose from.

Yep, so do we. tu2 Big Grin