Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Licensed American Firearms Exporters Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
Thought I would pose this question here as it's a high volume forum. Also posted in the American Big Game Hunting Forum.

I'm looking for info on any Texas based Licensed Firearm Exporters I might contact. In a few weeks to months I will be wanting to ship a rifle from Texas, USA to New Zealand. I would much prefer to deal with a business with an impeccable reputation. I would consider using an exporter based in another state but, if possible, just trying to avoid multiple use of FFL dealers and their fees.
Thanks in advance for any info provided. Cheers.

Hunting.... it's not everything, it's the only thing.

Posts: 2021 | Location: New Zealand's North Island | Registered: 13 November 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DCS Member
posted Hide Post
I think you will have to deal with the DoD and ATF. There are many hoops to jump through.

I meant to be DSC Member...bad typing skills.

Marcus Cady

DRSS

Posts: 3433 | Location: Dallas | Registered: 19 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DCS Member
posted Hide Post
For clarification, are you just wanting to use that rifle for a hunt, or something other?

I meant to be DSC Member...bad typing skills.

Marcus Cady

DRSS

Posts: 3433 | Location: Dallas | Registered: 19 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I shipped several guns to Namibia for my friends there. I went through my friend Al Straitiff of Competitor Corp, who shipped guns around the world. I wish I had asked who his exporter was when he was still alive.
It was problem free for the people who know the business.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sent you a PM with a gentleman's contact info that I believe can help you.

Karl Evans

Posts: 2761 | Location: Emhouse, Tx | Registered: 03 February 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hi Karl,
Got your PM, thankyou.

DCS,
I purchased a hunting rifle in the USA and want to ship it to my home. It will be used for hunting here, and overseas hopefully.
Hoping that the exporter I choose to work with is qualified in negotiating all the red tape involved.

Hunting.... it's not everything, it's the only thing.

Posts: 2021 | Location: New Zealand's North Island | Registered: 13 November 2014Reply With Quote