Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Josh lambert wvu kicker Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
I saw thi spast week that josh lambert, the WVU kicker had left the team. I know he had already graduated, but was in line to set multiple school records and surely a nfl career. I know his grand dad posts on here. I was womdering if things are alright? Anybody know

Posts: 718 | Location: va | Registered: 30 January 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I don't know and it's none of my business. I wish Josh the best and hope he comes out of this rough patch a better man.

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Me too. He is a heck of a kicker. Hope this does not hurt his NFL future if that is what he wanted.

Posts: 718 | Location: va | Registered: 30 January 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Really too bad, he only needed 6 more field goals to set the WVU all time record, and wasn't far off the all time points total record too.

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Last Sunday I watched him kick a field goal in the NFL. I was channel surfing and didn't catch the team. It looked to be a fairly long kick.

Posts: 807 | Location: East Texas | Registered: 03 November 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sharpsguy:
Last Sunday I watched him kick a field goal in the NFL. I was channel surfing and didn't catch the team. It looked to be a fairly long kick.

I'm nearly certain that Josh is not in the NFL.

xxxxxxxxxx