THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM MISCELLANEOUS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Miscellaneous Topics    motorist only scores 2/50, amazing backlash

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

motorist only scores 2/50, amazing backlash Login/Join 
one of us
posted
Sadly I never cease to be amazed at some people's stupidity and their ability to misplace all responsibility. Before going any further I want to say I've owned motorcycles, I love to ride, I love riding with other people. Those of you who also ride know there are more than one type of "biker". The guys that love riding and hanging with their buddies, and on the other end of the spectrum the piece of s*#t a**holes looking to cause trouble.

Not enough idiots get what they deserve

A group of bikers is harassing a guy in an SUV with his wife and 2yo daughter, one tries to get him to slow/stop. Now, if you're the driver and have your kid in the car, do you have any idea what their goal is? he bumps the guy, which of course the group of bikers who started it uses as a reason to justify getting crazier. For those that don't want to watch it; he runs over one of them trying to get away. They chase him down, pull him out of his vehicle and beat him and cut him in front of his wife and kid.

The topper, the relatives of the "innocent" "bystanders" are throwing out stuff about the range rover drivers "lifestyle" versus the "tattooed" biker as if that was his reason for hitting the guy (I have tattoos too by the way). And said he had other options.

Yeah he did, the other bikers are lucky that 1. he wasn't packing and 2. he didn't have offensive driving skills. He should have been able to take out at least 10 more of them, especially on that freeway with a solid wall on one side.

The mom says he should have stopped, slowed down to "let the bikes go". Um, let's see, I have my family in the car and this "gang" is trying to get me to stop, yeah exactly what I should do.

Looks at least like the cops aren't charging the driver, unfortunately he probably is facing some civil cases. He should preempt and sue the families for their relatives causing him pain and suffering and emotional trauma to his family. If I knew him I'd buy him a steak dinner, bottle of whisky and would give me a trophy.

Red

Posts: 4740 | Location: Fresno, CA | Registered: 21 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saw that. They where lucky it wasn't me in my one ton 4 wheel drive........there would have been a bunch of FLAT bikers!!!!

Posts: 41786 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Same here. Of course you won't catch me in NYC.

Posts: 3174 | Location: Warren, PA | Registered: 08 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Of course you won't catch me in NYC.

There is that.......

Posts: 41786 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
His real mistake was not stopping 50 yds short of the car in front of him when he was "trapped". That way, he would have had plenty of room to back up over bikes and riders and turn around if need be. In the interim, the cops should be on the way because of the carnage he was generating.

The grieving wife of one of the bikers on TV pisses me off no end. Tough shit, if you want to act like vermin, you need to accept the results.
It's a damn shame NY won't put a bounty on them, they'd become a WHOLE lot more polite very quickly.

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JTEX:
Saw that. They where lucky it wasn't me in my one ton 4 wheel drive........there would have been a bunch of FLAT bikers!!!!

And...I would hope they were not afraid of "loud noises" when one would try to bash my window or yank me from the vehicle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36646 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Alberta Canuck
posted Hide Post
They are simply one of the epidemic of groups in the USA which think the rules of courtesy and the laws of the land apply to everyone but them.

Its amazing the number of dummies in this country who not realize that caring for their neighbor and not harassing him or his is the only way to build a good, functional, safe society for all. It also gives us all the freedom all of them demand as their "right".

It's too bad there aren't special trash bins for automatically disposing of such garbage.

Posts: 9685 | Location: Cave Creek 85331, USA | Registered: 17 August 2001Reply With Quote