Notify
Tools

Ugliest Gun? Login/Join 
One of Us
Picture of thecanadian
posted
What do you think?

http://www.gunbroker.com/Aucti....aspx?Item=350442291

"though the will of the majority is in all cases to prevail, that will to be rightful must be reasonable; that the minority possess their equal rights, which equal law must protect, and to violate would be oppression."

---Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 1086 | Location: Eau Claire, WI | Registered: 20 January 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I know what you mean. Those laminated stocks are just hideous!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
If that isn't it, it isn't far behind! Who in their right mind...?

Posts: 4748 | Location: TX | Registered: 01 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Alberta Canuck
posted Hide Post
Is that for real? Looks a lot like some prankster showing his skill at using Photoshop. Who would spend even minimal amounts of money to end up with something like that? The only other thought I can come up with is that some father was trying to interest a teen age or even younger girl in shooting...but the gun is so ugly I didn't notice if it was chambered for anything appropriate to that end.

My country gal's just a moonshiner's daughter, but I love her still.

Posts: 9685 | Location: Cave Creek 85331, USA | Registered: 17 August 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have seen worse for the right price I would buy it.

Posts: 19396 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You wouldn't loose it any time soon, and yes like above, I would buy it for the right price I don't have a 7mm mag yet.

Yes you can shoot it...No you can't have it...Yes I will hunt you down if it turns up missing

Posts: 72 | Location: Bean town, Ohio | Registered: 11 May 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Cub Scout Special?

Posts: 2827 | Location: Seattle, in the other Washington | Registered: 26 April 2006Reply With Quote

Picture of Mark
posted Hide Post
Well it is certainly unique.

Nothing that a can of spray bedliner couldn't fix though.

for every hour in front of the computer you should have 3 hours outside

Posts: 7763 | Location: Between 2 rivers, Middle USA | Registered: 19 August 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Todd Williams
posted Hide Post
Certainly ugly. But the ugliest gun? Hardly. I'd say the standard Blaser takes that prize any day! sofa

one of us
Picture of Zeke
posted Hide Post
Fisher-Price?

Posts: 655 | Location: Oregon Monsoon Central | Registered: 06 March 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Nothing tops a thompson Center Icon in my book. Blazers and some Weatherbys are pretty hideous...

Posts: 3174 | Location: Warren, PA | Registered: 08 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Enter the Chiappa Rhino 200DS is my choice, see Google Images.......r in w.

Posts: 557 | Location: Wenatchee, Washington | Registered: 26 April 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
No the ugliest + most heartbreaking was a friend of my son's who had a Parker dbl. 12 that he thought needed the barrels rewelded together. YES!!! That's what he did.Still makes me sick.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Where are the mods when we need them? Talk about obscene!

Posts: 2827 | Location: Seattle, in the other Washington | Registered: 26 April 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of reloaderman
posted Hide Post
I was at a gun show this week-end, an NEF 20 gage "technical" shotgun that was at the last show is still available!!

Probably be at the next show!

Shovel ready.....
but hangin' on

Posts: 707 | Location: West Texas,USA | Registered: 20 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
To misquote Georgie Patton, looks like something a New Orleans pimp would carry. Big Grin

Grizz

Indeed, no human being has yet lived under conditions which, considering the prevailing climates of the past, can be regarded as normal. John E Pfeiffer, The Emergence of Man

Those who can't skin, can hold a leg. Abraham Lincoln

Only one war at a time. Abe Again.

Posts: 4211 | Location: Alta. Canada | Registered: 06 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Makes my eyes bleed just to look at it!

Posts: 291 | Location: Gettysburg, PA | Registered: 03 August 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of reloaderman
posted Hide Post
Mossberg Tactical 464 SPX Lever Action

Shovel ready.....
but hangin' on

Posts: 707 | Location: West Texas,USA | Registered: 20 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of tiggertate
posted Hide Post
It needs a Suzuki sticker on it.

"Experience" is the only class you take where the exam comes before the lesson.

Posts: 11137 | Location: Texas, USA | Registered: 22 September 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
And the sad thing is, somebody bought it!

Posts: 4748 | Location: TX | Registered: 01 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of xs headspace
posted Hide Post
I saw a Parker double at a yard sale that the guy sanded and poly'd the stock, and had the action chrome plated. Almost lost my lunch....

Hippie redneck geezer