THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM MISCELLANEOUS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Miscellaneous Topics    Is South Africa on the brink of NO RETURN???

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Is South Africa on the brink of NO RETURN??? Login/Join 
One of Us
Picture of Gerhard.Delport
posted
Please take the time and read the following

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/t...a/article7078730.ece

Gerhard
FFF Safaris
Capture Your African Moments
Hunting Outfitter (MP&LP)
Proffesional Hunter (MP&LP)
History guide
Wildlife Photographer
www.fffsafaris.co.za

Posts: 1659 | Location: Dullstroom- Mpumalanga - South Africa | Registered: 14 May 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
No, it's past it. Very sad but true.

When you've got a small minority of mostly successful people with money outnumbered 9 to 1 by a vast majority of mostly un- or under-educated poor people with essentially all of the political power there can only be one result.

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
http://www.thezimbabwemail.com/zimbabwe/4955.html

Gerhard
FFF Safaris
History guide
Wildlife Photographer
www.fffsafaris.co.za

Posts: 1659 | Location: Dullstroom- Mpumalanga - South Africa | Registered: 14 May 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
Truly a shame. And where are the U.S. and other nations who so strongly encouraged and supported the end of apartheid. Not to be seen or hard from just as it was in Zim. This is a classic example of the phrase "power corrupts." And more so with a people who are not in a position, mentally, socially, or morally, to have leadership positions.

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
the US needs to export "Affirmative Action for Minorities" to Africa. Ah, but that would be racism.

Rich
DRSS

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Affirmative Action = Racism

16 years after the 1st elections the ruling party still say the failures are because of the Appartheid government.

How long will this continue before taking responsibility for their incompetence ???

3000 White Farmers were brutally murdered on their farms...

Many more are killed during robberies and hi jacking in the towns and cities.

I love my country there is no other place in the World like South Africa.

I just wish we could stop the corruption and crime somehow .... CRYBABY

Gerhard
FFF Safaris
History guide
Wildlife Photographer
www.fffsafaris.co.za

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have seen some anti white sentiment while in africa and it seams to be getting worse every yr. It's such a shame because when the whites are run out of any area in Africa it will turn into Zim.

Posts: 3818 | Location: kenya, tanzania,RSA,Uganda or Ethophia depending on day of the week | Registered: 27 May 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gatogordo:
When you've got a small minority of mostly successful people with money outnumbered 9 to 1 by a vast majority of mostly un- or under-educated poor people with essentially all of the political power there can only be one result.

I hate to say it.....but I think the US will end up the same way eventually. You can't change human nature.

And seeing how minority births will greatly outnumber others in 10 years it's almost a certainty. Most of the people spitting out kids in this country can't get out of their own way.

Posts: 2717 | Location: NH | Registered: 03 February 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Norton, that ain't too much eventually about it. We are being inundated by a class of non-achievers on the gov'ment dole. When you have politicians whose majority electorite are well fare and entitlement people, they don't have to run on any platform of fiscal responsibility nor balanced budgets. Just "how much free shit can I get from the man?"

Aim for the exit hole

Posts: 4348 | Location: middle tenn | Registered: 09 December 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The 1st Delport came to South Africa in 1794...

Does this not make me also an South African?

So is land not also right fully mine???

In the same way that Zimbabweans got frustrated with the willing buyer-willing seller approach, the South Africans will also begin to take what is rightfully theirs by force if they see no progress in land redistribution

http://www.news24.com/SouthAfr...mple-of-BEE-20100408

Gerhard
FFF Safaris
History guide
Wildlife Photographer
www.fffsafaris.co.za

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I would say yes you are right Gerhard.

Posts: 3818 | Location: kenya, tanzania,RSA,Uganda or Ethophia depending on day of the week | Registered: 27 May 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
This is exactly why my Afrikaner friend is immigrating.

......civilize 'em with a Krag

Posts: 291 | Location: Way out west | Registered: 23 January 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I worked abroad for close to three years and wished I was back in Africa every day.

I believe that God holds the future of South Africa and that things will work out...

Gerhard
FFF Safaris
History guide
Wildlife Photographer
www.fffsafaris.co.za

One of Us
posted Hide Post
You Afrikaners have a deep love for your homeland.
I truly hope that things will turn around there.

......civilize 'em with a Krag

Posts: 291 | Location: Way out west | Registered: 23 January 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
The Delport are as much a part of South Africa as the most blacks, the majority of whom fled in from the north and west. I wish you well.

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Reminds me of of the movie "Planet of the Apes".... Sad, very sad

Posts: 2268 | Location: Westchester, NY, USA | Registered: 02 July 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Sevenxbjt
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Norton:
quote:
Originally posted by Gatogordo:

I hate to say it.....but I think the US will end up the same way eventually. You can't change human nature.

And seeing how minority births will greatly outnumber others in 10 years it's almost a certainty. Most of the people spitting out kids in this country can't get out of their own way.

Yup, unfortunately sooo right.